Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 17 at the OCC in Mexico with Dr. Ortiz. Give a shout out if anyone will be there at this time.

I have surgery tomorrow with Dr. Lopez-Corvala in Tijuana!

Sent from my LGLS992 using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, CamillaCallie said:

Thanks! You too! Do you still get nausea sometimes or no ?

I never ever was nausea. I miss that 🌊

I never ever was nausea. I miss that [emoji305]

Ugh I'm jealous. I keep getting these random waves sometimes. I wonder if I mighy drink too fast? I dunno. I see my team on Friday, maybe they have some insight.

4 hours ago, LylaLovesCoffee said:

Up and down like a snail is a good analogy. I was told to drink 3 Protein Drinks a day once I get home. I do what I can. I feel like if I don't I'm only starving myself and that's no good. I don't know if you're going through this but my incisions do not like to have clothes on them. Is that weird? I can have a pillow up against it, but that's it, so that's something at least. Ice helps but after a while drives me nuts. Other than that I feel great. Beatrice (what I call my new tool) hasn't been giving me too much hassle, so that's a plus. I'm so glad I did this.

No cause I always wear a binder.

1 hour ago, CamillaCallie said:

Ugh I'm jealous. I keep getting these random waves sometimes. I wonder if I mighy drink too fast? I dunno. I see my team on Friday, maybe they have some insight.

They didn’t give you something to take when you left the hospital. My Dr gave me a script just in case.

Edited by BabyFat23

9 minutes ago, CamillaCallie said:

I was nauseous the one time. That was the day after surgery and I was trying to drink too much too fast. I slowed down and so far it's all good.

9 minutes ago, BabyFat23 said:

No cause I always wear a binder.

It hurts when I wear a binder.

I have been taking Zicam swabs. Did you have a cough? I am perfectly fine besides this darn cough! No fever or anything. I'm determined to kick this by Thursday. My insurance changes Jan 1st so I am terrified of being rescheduled! I had a baby this year so I've reached my deductible and max out of pocket for the year.. Been drinking a ton of broth, sitting in the steamy shower, Benadryl, sudafed, inhaling essential oils the whole 9! Ughughugh!

Surgery Date: 11/16/17
HW- 416 (Sept. 2014)
CW- 353.4
SW-?????
GW- 160

Feel better, I hope it works out for you. Had mine today. I also had a baby this year!

HW: 308
SW:
GW: 150
VSG on 11/14/17

I'd love to find some other buddy sleevers that are having surgery near my date (within a few months). I have surgery tomorrow, Nov 15th! Anybody need a buddy? I'm from Oklahoma btw.

Sent from my LGLS992 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi! I can be your buddy! I was sleeved today. In the hospital as I type this.

HW: 308
SW:
GW: 150
VSG on 11/14/17

They didn’t give you sonrthing to take when you left the hospital. My Dr gave me a script just in case.

Yeah they did. I use it sometimes I'd just like to know what's causing it.

Hey LylaLovesCoffee what is a binder?

Hi! I can answer this because I love mine! A binder is like a Velcro wrap they provide post op to kinda keep your stomach and everything tight. Moving around is painful at times so the binder keeps everything in place. I literally wear mine 24/7, even to sleep. Layla - did I miss anything?

9 minutes ago, TINK09 said:

Hey LylaLovesCoffee what is a binder?

An abdominal binder you can get them on Amazon or Walmart.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010E7MQE6/ref=twister_B0113YLQHC?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

3 minutes ago, CamillaCallie said:

Hi! I can answer this because I love mine! A binder is like a Velcro wrap they provide post op to kinda keep your stomach and everything tight. Moving around is painful at times so the binder keeps everything in place. I literally wear mine 24/7, even to sleep. Layla - did I miss anything?

Nope