Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you treating yourself to once you hit your goal weight???

I've got a tat picked out...perky boobs sound better though...it'll be BOTH. 😁

I have a huge list of things I want to do: Buy a new (cute) wardrobe, get matching sexy panties and bras, go on vacation, have cosmetic surgery. But mostly I want to take lots of pictures doing things with friends and family. For so long, I hated to see myself in pictures, because I never realized how awful and big I looked until I would see myself in a picture, and then I would be horrified and embarrassed. As a result, I have hardly any pictures of myself with the people I love. I want to make great memories that I'm not embarrassed to look back on.

Cool responses so far.....plastic surgery high on the list, a mink would be awesome, can't afford the Porsche, I can't ride rides due to eye issues, I have been to some islands, I really want to go to Ireland, I (again) want to hike up Multnomah Falls - 600 ft waterfall, have a closet full of fitted clothes.

10 hours ago, xoxococojay said:

What's going to be your own reward to yourself?

I might just stand in front of the full length mirror and enjoy what I see.

When I hit my goal weight, I am going to plan a trip to an amusement park with my daughter and ride every ride! We all have season tickets to Six Flags Fiesta TX in San Antonio, but I always sit out while she rides with friends. Have taken the walk of shame too many times to count. I am sure that I can pretty much ride anything that I want now, but I am going to wait anyway. I think we will hit up Holiday in the Park in December. I should be at goal before then the way I am going now.
As far as food, I won't reward myself. I already eat anything and everything that I want. I made a promise to myself that after surgery, I was going to eat what I wanted and not diet any longer. Now that I am a little further out, I do that although I must admit.....I don't crave many things that are bad for me. I do crave veggies though, all of the time. All kinds. So far, I haven't craved sweets, so that's a big plus.
Oh yeah....A wardrobe shopping spree! I am already running out of clothes. Everything that I own is baggy on me, and I have gotten rid of 2/3's of my wardrobe already. It will be nice to wear something a bit more fitted and not saggy.

Omg i love that!!!! The amusement park idea sounds like so much fun!

Cool responses so far.....plastic surgery high on the list, a mink would be awesome, can't afford the Porsche, I can't ride rides due to eye issues, I have been to some islands, I really want to go to Ireland, I (again) want to hike up Multnomah Falls - 600 ft waterfall, have a closet full of fitted clothes.

I'm with you on the porsche, i really want to treat myself to the new range rover velar that just launched. (One day)

This may sound crazy, but I've been planning to buy one for a long time. A Porsche 911 ( 997.2) turbo. Wife is on board since she gets her Porsche Macan first lol

That's such a good gift and no it's not crazy. I'm doing something similar. I told myself i'm treating myself to the new range rover velar. And i'm going to treat myself to whatever else i want in time because i'm finally able to enjoy my life.

First off congrats on all of you for getting closer and closer to your goal weight. I truly hope all of you are able to get to a point where you get to start rewarding yourself with your bucket list items! I'm so proud of all of you. Everyone had a really good idea.

It's your life so enjoy it and do what's meaningful to you.

My bucket list is most definitely crazy and a bit obnoxious but i don't care. I deserve it lol. I plan on treating myself to lots of things because for once in my life i really want to put myself first and enjoy that feeling.

I want to get a brazilian butt lift so i can look like an adult film star lol. I also really really want to become an egg donor. It's something i've always wanted to do but i was always to big to do it. So when i hit that magic number of 125 pounds i most definitely will reap the benefits of being a skinny chick and get paid lol.
I also want a really cute car to match the body.

I forgot I did get a luxury sports car this year.

It was more about being small in general than a reward for goal weight. My other car was large and just didn't match me anymore.

I don't see PS as a reward because at this point is reconstructive not cosmetic.

I forgot I did get a luxury sports car this year.
It was more about being small in general than a reward for goal weight. My other car was large and just didn't match me anymore.
I don't see PS as a reward because at this point is reconstructive not cosmetic.

What did you get? Sorry I'm a car guy. lol

I don't have treat for when I reach goal, I'm 13 lbs away from original goal of a normal BMI. But for my 1 year surgeversary I'm flying to the States to visit a friend and go shopping.

I have a huge list of things I want to do: Buy a new (cute) wardrobe, get matching sexy panties and bras, go on vacation, have cosmetic surgery. But mostly I want to take lots of pictures doing things with friends and family. For so long, I hated to see myself in pictures, because I never realized how awful and big I looked until I would see myself in a picture, and then I would be horrified and embarrassed. As a result, I have hardly any pictures of myself with the people I love. I want to make great memories that I'm not embarrassed to look back on.

This is me word for word. I was about to respond and write exactly what you wrote.