What are you treating yourself to once you hit your goal weight???

78 posts in this topic

My personal wish was to buy myself a kate spade new york party dress. One of the really pretty dressy ones. I'm at my goal weight but I still haven't bought one because they're soooo expensive and my weight is still changing. I want to wait until I maintain at a certain size to drop that kind of cash!

I have also been buying myself pandora charms for my Bracelet every 25 lbs lost. still have to get one for my 75 lb loss!

And this wasn't specifically a reward for losing weight, but my family is going to Disney World this December and I can't wait to be there and have tons of full length body pictures I will actually like! LOL

My personal wish was to buy myself a kate spade new york party dress. One of the really pretty dressy ones. I'm at my goal weight but I still haven't bought one because they're soooo expensive and my weight is still changing. I want to wait until I maintain at a certain size to drop that kind of cash!

I have also been buying myself pandora charms for my Bracelet every 25 lbs lost. still have to get one for my 75 lb loss!

And this wasn't specifically a reward for losing weight, but my family is going to Disney World this December and I can't wait to be there and have tons of full length body pictures I will actually like! LOL

Enjoy Disney! December with all the holiday decorations there are lots of photo ops. There is a great one in the animal kingdom lodge lobby in front of the tree.

Have you tried looking at ThreadUp?

A whole bunch of walk-bys in front of people who would not have noticed me before and non-chalant responses like “what, this old thing??” even though I’m sure I’ll be proud as hell to be wearing a size... (whatever I settle at)

Yesss!!! I love this sooo much. I'm doing the same thing.

I'm finally going to take pictures with my husband. I feel embarrassed for him when I'm in the pic with him right now. He has given me everything else I could ever want. So, I will treat myself to being his blonde bombshell!! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using BariatricPal mobile app

A brand new wardrobe. I've been grabbing a fewer cheaper items to get me through but I can't wait to do shopping for "real"

On 9/28/2017 at 0:01 PM, Bary said:

I'm with you my friend.. I want to buy clothes from International male.. haha. But that amusement park thing.. that really strikes a nerve with me. I was actually laughed at That day.. That was probably the worst day of my life when I had to walk with my daughter back down the line because the bar wouldn't close over my stomach..

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

sounds like you need to undo that memory and replace it with a good one when you get to goal!!

On 9/28/2017 at 9:35 AM, xoxococojay said:

What's going to be your own reward to yourself?

I want to take my wife to either Hawaii or Germany...two places I've been that she hasn't and that I really want to share with her...

On 10/17/2017 at 10:04 PM, kfulcer said:

I'm finally going to take pictures with my husband. I feel embarrassed for him when I'm in the pic with him right now. He has given me everything else I could ever want. So, I will treat myself to being his blonde bombshell!! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using BariatricPal mobile app

One of the most healing things I've ever done for myself was put out pictures of me at all different sizes....those are all parts of me and I don't want to be ashamed of me...thin, fat or somewhere in between, I'm worthy of being remembered and so are you!! I bet your husband isn't embarrassed when you are in the picture...bet he loves you for who you are regardless of the size you happen to be...

njgal likes this 1 Like this