Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers-How are you doing??

I stalled 11 days for weeks 3 and 4. Then finally lost .2 pounds. Then another .2 pounds. Kind of pissed off!!

I'm so sorry you guys stalled. But glad to hear I'm not alone and it's part of the process. I assumed but got nervous too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Made a huge mistake and ate 2 bites too many. So painful. Lesson learned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I did that once, I think last week and I could feel the food backed up into my esophagus or whatever. It was awful but a useful lesson.

I ate something too fast this weekend and felt like I was going to die. I feel that I have lost more but my husband (who I made him do this) is not permitted to let me near the scale unless its Tuesday.

Other that that, I feel great! I have some of my energy back and then a some.

Question, how do you know you have overeaten? Is it kind of like when you are watching the TV and have a bag of chips and the next thing you know its gone? How long after you overate did the hurtful feeling come?

I'm guessing the overeating feeling is similar to what I have if I drink too fast. It hurts in my esophagus and I knew right away.

12 hours ago, BigAussieGirl said:

About 10 days week 3 - 4 nearly killed me!!!

same here

When I over eat I know straight away. A bit like when you eat too fast, you feel like you are going to die. Sometimes I have to make myself sick to get over it. I can only eat a couple of ounces at a time. Otherwise I too feel great, fit and well and enjoying wearing smaller clothes!

I decided I deserved a present when I lose 25 kg, so far I've lost 23 kg - so I've ordered a new guess hand bag off of e-bay. I wont use it until I hit the 25 kg. For me, this is very motivating :)

So far, I've walked about 8 406 steps today. I went to the new hospital they built (and will soon be offering bariatric surgery) to see about the plans they have for offering support groups. So far, nobody knows but I walked along the St. Vrain trail until I got to the trailhead and had to walk along Highway 119 with the prarie dogs. The heat, combined with the fact that my legs keep rubbing against each other, probably means I need to rest for a little while and wait for sundown before trying to get the remaining 1 600 steps.

2 hours ago, BigAussieGirl said:

I decided I deserved a present when I lose 25 kg, so far I've lost 23 kg - so I've ordered a new guess hand bag off of e-bay. I wont use it until I hit the 25 kg. For me, this is very motivating :)

Good for you!!!!

3 minutes ago, Véronique said:

So far, I've walked about 8 406 steps today. I went to the new hospital they built (and will soon be offering bariatric surgery) to see about the plans they have for offering support groups. So far, nobody knows but I walked along the St. Vrain trail until I got to the trailhead and had to walk along Highway 119 with the prarie dogs. The heat, combined with the fact that my legs keep rubbing against each other, probably means I need to rest for a little while and wait for sundown before trying to get the remaining 1 600 steps.

I haven't been able to reach 10,000 a day yet. I'm hovering around 8 to 9,000. Because I have work in the morning to afternoon and then school at night, I sit so much. I'm going out of my way now just to get what I have been accomplishing. I came to the realization that I just may not be able to hot the mark until I can up my speed a bit. I'm just not there yet. Keep up the great work. Don't you feel better after walking? I know I do amd sometimes I don't want to stop buy my body disagrees with my mind.

1 minute ago, readytorunagain said:

I haven't been able to reach 10,000 a day yet. I'm hovering around 8 to 9,000. Because I have work in the morning to afternoon and then school at night, I sit so much. I'm going out of my way now just to get what I have been accomplishing. I came to the realization that I just may not be able to hot the mark until I can up my speed a bit. I'm just not there yet. Keep up the great work. Don't you feel better after walking? I know I do amd sometimes I don't want to stop buy my body disagrees with my mind.

During daylight hours? Absolutely not! My thighs burn with the fires of a thousand evils.

During daylight hours? Absolutely not! My thighs burn with the fires of a thousand evils.

LOL!

I had my sleeve on 8/22. I'm on puréed foods now. I made the baked ricotta and it was delicious! My husband had an idea to steam broccoli and add small bacon bits and some bacon fat to it, then purée it. Must say, it's delicious! We follow a Keto diet, so the fat is great for us.