Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

couch to 5k

I just did my first week one. About half way through I really thought that I wasn't going to make all of the intervals but I did it. Mind you very very very SLOW. It is possible that I will have to repeat week one since I dont know how I will make it for longer than 60 seconds!

Good for you, Karen!

I am expecting to have to repeat Week One....it is still better than nothing, right?!

I'm getting nervous about just going past week 1 laura, so don't worry too much about it!

Losing, are we starting today???

Karen- I'll be joining you in repeating week one. I was exhausted today. I can't imagine how week 2 is going to make me feel.

I ordered an Enell sports bra, they look pretty but the hooks in the front look 'itchy'. I had a bra like that once that drove me nuts. But since it comes recommended, I got one anyway!

I really need one that takes the boobs away.

Interestingly (and confusingly) enough, weight loss is increasing my cup size. The rib cage dimension is shrinking.. but all my pre-op bras, my boobs now bubble out the top ridiculously. I went from 46D to 40-42DD right now.

i wanna join but.... running... lots of fear and anxiety there... and its october in the midwest with no treadmill... hmmmmm.... but i need something to get my head in gear again. ...

maybe if i wake up early and try it around the neighborhood before everyone wakes up and sees me...

but then again there will be folks heading to work when i'm lying on the side of the road....

Lol... I thought of it the same way... i have the extra obstacle of asthma to overcome.. but excercise is good for those with asthma.. kind of a catch 22 deal...

I ordered an Enell sports bra, they look pretty but the hooks in the front look 'itchy'. I had a bra like that once that drove me nuts. But since it comes recommended, I got one anyway!

I really need one that takes the boobs away.

Interestingly (and confusingly) enough, weight loss is increasing my cup size. The rib cage dimension is shrinking.. but all my pre-op bras, my boobs now bubble out the top ridiculously. I went from 46D to 40-42DD right now.

I wish my cup size was getting bigger they along with the rib shrinking... My boobs weren't huge to begin with (42b/c)