Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian bandsters

You look wonderful, I bet you feel so good about your self. You are really an encouragement for myself and others. I praise the Lord with you my sister. You just keep right on doing just what your doing, it's working.

God bless

Mrs. Peace (one who love Jesus)

Wombat, You look great!!!!!!!!!!!! I commend you on the weight loss. I hope I can be that successful. Ladies, see "all things ARE possible. Again, Congratulations.:frown:

BTW, Wombat, do you exercise everyday? I am walking to Leslie Sansone tape (2 miles) during my conference period, then sometimes I walk the track if weather permits. I get up at 5:00 am and walk a mile on the threadmill, but right now that's all I do. I want a ellipitacal (sp), but DH doesn't see that in my future, lol. I also sent off for some Protein (protienex) that I heard about at one the seminars I attended. It doesn't taste all that good, but if I take 2 tablespoons (15 g) I don't find myself hungry if I try to eat the rest (proteins).

PTL wombat. you look WONDERFUL!!! Isn't it funny how we picture someone we haven't met? I had you all wrong!! Good but you are even better than I thought. You are soooooo beautiful. I knew you had a beautiful spirit in Christ-got that through your posts. CONGRATS wombat you are doing great.

PTL wombat. you look WONDERFUL!!! Isn't it funny how we picture someone we haven't met? I had you all wrong!! Good but you are even better than I thought. You are soooooo beautiful. I knew you had a beautiful spirit in Christ-got that through your posts. CONGRATS wombat you are doing great.

DITTO, what Stepoffaith said. LOL

welcome JackieL:smile:

Hey Jackie and missionary, glad to have you with us. And, Wombat, those are the same pictures I saw on the other page. Not sure what page it even was. It would be nice to see a pic of some of the others too, (hint hint)...

Thank you all for the sweet comments!! I thank God everyday for this band. I am truly blessed that we were able to work out the ability to get this band. I am forever grateful to my Savior.

I don't exercise much. A few weeks ago I started the couch to 5k jogging program. I'm on hiatus cause it is stinkin cold here!! I have done cardio I think 3 times, I've done a few of pushups here and there - really haven't done anything on a regular basis. I'm a HUGE slacker in this area.

We're all busy right? I work full time, have a child in high-school and all the stuff he's into, my daughter's in elementary school and her stuff, I'm in the community band so I have rehearsals and my own practicing to do; I'm in school to finish my degree in accounting, I do the books for my church, and I'm the treasurer for the high school band boosters. I need a nap lol.

Welcome Jackie!!! God bless you!

Ooh candy - we should start a new thread for pictures :party: I would love to "see" everyone.

geez - that was long winded and fairly random - sorry y'all

wombat

Phyl-before-6mos-1.jpg

Phyllser - you are lookin good!! You look so much younger and happier :party:

I see the RV in the back ground. Is that yours? Do you get to travel a lot? My DH wants one really bad but I'm not much of a nature girl. I must have creature comforts :thumbup: and I hate bugs (all bugs) w/ a passion!!!!

Hello fellow Christians.

Wow Phyl u look awesome

good job

Just wishing everyone a good evening and a blessed day tomorrow.

I feel kinda down today and need to show some love.

Wombat & Phylster, you both look great! Hello to everyone else and newbies. I've been a way busy with everyday things and see I do have a lot of catching up to do! Every night I get on the computer, ck email but by the time I pull up the site, I get so so sleepy. But a lot has been going on. I got real excited last Friday as I had lost 10 lbs overnight!! Yes, for real.......but there was a catch to it. I had to have a colonoscopy Friday so I fasted and cleansed the day before. Unfortunately it was mostly Water weight but hey it finally stabalized giving me a 3 lbs weight loss last week. Praise God my report was good.......i'd been have pain especially after sitting all day but found out it was (well kind of embarassing....hemorrhoids)!!!! Ok, I said it. But I am feeling so much better with the meds. Praise God for all of you. It is so encouraging to talk among other beleivers.

To coolrun----I ask God to lift you up and to know that even in the low times, he is still there holding us!!! All things work for the good of those who love the Lord!!

May God continue to bless everyone. I pray you all have a great weekend!