Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all, having a very hard time with my daily Vitamins .... has any body tried these and/ or recommend them ? Specific brand ?

I asked my nut about the Patches and others in the office overheard me inquire Several of them in singing style said "noooo". Apparently there are a couple of patients really struggling with Vitamin deficiencies because they were using the patch.

Good to know !!! Thx
Any recommendations for oral supplements? I'm struggling with these chewables. Tomorrow I'm 3 weeks out & still not able to really eat, the Vitamins make me wanna hurl

I've been using them religiously for the last 18 mos and have had no issues. I still have to take extra Calcium and that is the only deficiency noted so far. I love them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been using PatchMD multi and Biotin since surgery. My labs were all in normal range at 3 months except Vitamin A was a little low. I like the patch, but think you only really need it for a couple of months. I have no problem taking pills now. I'm still using the Patches. I got a year supply. I eat a wide range of healthy food so it could be my Vitamins are good from food. That is my goal. I just take the multi for insurance.

I do feel my office is very conservative.

@JKC2016 do you feel the Biotin kept your hair lose to a minimum? Was it also a patch

I just received them yesterday, I got sick and tired and nauseous taking the giant bariatric chewables. We shall see what my labs look like in a couple of months. I read most of the reviews on the BP store, nothing but good stuff--so I'm taking my chance. And if I'm lacking after 3 months, well, then I'll find a caplet of some sort.

Great information guys!! I will give it a try, it must be better than nothing.
I'm struggling to eat so I need the supplementation more than anything right now

At the practice i go to one nurse said yes the other said after you reach goal. I had already purchased the Patches before i heard the no. I decided to use the patches and take the chewables a few times a week. I sometimes had issues with taking Vitamins before the surgery. It seems in this world of sleeve surgery one size does not fit all.