Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really I had my surgery in South Carolina the only thing. My doctor told me no soda. Did your doctor give you a book that tells you everything you could have mine said no sugar with coffee only Creamer. The booklet has everything that you can have in week one and so on.

Yeah, I actually have a hinder of materials I received from my doctor and the dieticians on what I can and cannot have during the different stages of this.
We were told no coffee for the first year and no sugar ever.

Yeah, I actually have a hinder of materials I received from my doctor and the dieticians on what I can and cannot have during the different stages of this.
We were told no coffee for the first year and no sugar ever.

And definitely no soda or sparkling water

I guess it's different for all doctors I had coffee after surgery in hospital no sugar just Creamer. The first month I lost 53 lb and I don't see the doctor until August hope it will be another 50. But everything is good. This is just a tool for me I workout 5 to 6 days a week. What I did find out nothing taste the same so stuff I would eat is really nasty. I don't mess with red meats only seafood. When do you have Surgery

Congratulation on your date. This was the best thing I've done for me getting my life back in order and thinking about me for once in my life. This surgery will be the best thing for you and your love ones. How long have you been going through this process. And if you have any question you can ask I'll answer to the best of my ability.

I am getting sleeved on 7-19. Tomorrow. Can't wait for the anticipation to be over!

That's just wonderful congratulations to your new life this surgery has done so much for me. I'm losing the weight I feel good about myself haven't felt this way in over 7 years or longer. If you have any question please ask? I felt the same way your feeling today didn't sleep. Again congratulations

July 24th

New to this app. My date is July 25th.

Congrats on your surgery date. I am scheduled for July 26th! Good luck and keep us posted on how you're feeling immediately after surgery.

That's just wonderful congratulations to your new life this surgery has done so much for me. I'm losing the weight I feel good about myself haven't felt this way in over 7 years or longer. If you have any question please ask? I felt the same way your feeling today didn't sleep. Again congratulations

When did you have your surgery and how much have you lost so far?

So far I have lost over 53 pounds the last time I saw my doctor but I haven't been back to the doctor in about 2 1/2 months I don't weight myself because I just don't want to know I had surgery on March 30, 2017 so I'm almost 4 months out I ended back in the hospital a week after my surgery I got sick and started to hemorrhage because I was straining trying to use the bathroom. And how was your surgery how are you feeling? I work out every morning it's Chris Powell 15 minuet work out and it helps out a lot all of my clothes are falling off so right now I mostly buy workout clothes.

Congrats today is the day

Yes it is, I am waiting to be called back!