Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

Check out these mean sky's on my way home from work. About 2 minutes later it poured so hard I had to put my hazard lights on.

IMG_0364.JPG

I made salmon and Parmesan crusted squash for dinner. To think I used to eat similar sized portions as my dh, maybe a little less, but not much.

IMG_0369.JPG

Yes my nails are very weak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

46 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Just do it girl!!! You got this. You know you will feel better after you get your blood pumping.

Agreed. I always do. Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Check out these mean sky's on my way home from work. About 2 minutes later it poured so hard I had to put my hazard lights on.

IMG_0364.JPG

That's my kind of weather!!! Love it. 💨

43 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

made salmon and Parmesan crusted squash for dinner. To think I used to eat similar sized portions as my dh, maybe a little less, but not much.

This looks sooooooooo good! Yum!

I found my new favorite meals. Perfect! Just pop in the microwave or do on stovetop and voila! All plant based too...even better!!! I bought three of them. Eating the first one now, the Asian flavor one. So good. easy lunch and dinner for me, and especially on the days I don't want to cook.

IMG_3061.PNG

43 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

I found my new favorite meals. Perfect! Just pop in the microwave or do on stovetop and voila! All plant based too...even better!!! I bought three of them. Eating the first one now, the Asian flavor one. So good. easy lunch and dinner for me, and especially on the days I don't want to cook.

IMG_3061.PNG

The Suthwest one looks yummy. I haven't seen those yet in our grocery stores. I buy the steam in the bag veggies all the time. It saves so much time. Five minutes in the microwave and boom done.

14 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

The Suthwest one looks yummy. I haven't seen those yet in our grocery stores. I buy the steam in the bag veggies all the time. It saves so much time. Five minutes in the microwave and boom done.

Hopefully it comes to a grocery store near you. 😊

Hey y'all. Hope your Saturday is going swell. I've done laundry, dealt with a 4 year old tantrum, re-did my budget, and made some dinner. Quite a normal day I guess. Dinner was awesome. If I had my regular stomach I would've eaten more. Lol. Lemony Quinoa with spinach feta and Beans. So good! And so easy. Found it on Pinterest of course.

I was curious given how my week has gone...felt awful, bloated, tired, Etc. so I weighed myself this morning. I lost two lbs. it just gave me a pep in my step, that I needed. I probably won't weigh again though until my next appt. But I have decided that if there's another challenge after the Sail one, I'll do it. Ileven if it means I have to weigh in. I think I need more accountability. My local group that I helped started only meets once a month. I need stuff for in between. BP is my main though. I need to be here daily.

Anyway, enjoy the pic of my dinner!

IMG_3067.JPG

Happy 2 month surgerversity everyone! I weighed myself today. Down 28 pounds since starting this journey! Thankful for all the support I get from all you ladies here!

Oh My GOSH today is the 2 month anniversary.

I have had a rough couple of days, but this is a bright spot

HW: 360

SW:340

CW:295

45 pounds down! (65 since I started WL classes in Jan)

How did I miss our 2 months post op anniversary!???? My head has been elsewhere this past weekend. I'll go weigh in now and consider it 2 months today.

Congratulations to all of us for having such awesome results!

On 6/15/2017 at 5:18 PM, Newme17 said:

HW: 266

Initial Consult Weight: 259 (1/20/2017)

SW: 244 (5/15/2017)

CW: 229 (6/15/2017)

Okay y'all. I just remembered that I was curious about my weight just this past Sat I believe, which happened to be our 2 month anniversary! It had to be a subconscious thought. I'm so glad I did it. I weighed in at 218. So down another 11lbs from 6/15.