Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

So what's for dinner. Black Beans again. Lol. Love them. But I did cook two shrimp to go with it. I'm not enjoying the shrimp too much and they're my favorite seafood of all time. Maybe I didn't season good enough. They're tasting a little bit too fishy for me. But it's not upsetting my stomach. Maybe some cheese on top will make it better. 😊

Should have just made one shrimp. I didn't anticipate finishing, and I'm totally not finishing it

IMG_2638.JPG

3 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

So what's for dinner. Black Beans again. Lol. Love them. But I did cook two shrimp to go with it. I'm not enjoying the shrimp too much and they're my favorite seafood of all time. Maybe I didn't season good enough. They're tasting a little bit too fishy for me. But it's not upsetting my stomach. Maybe some cheese on top will make it better. 😊

Should have just made one shrimp. I didn't anticipate finishing, and I'm totally not finishing it

IMG_2638.JPG

Looks yummy, but I can't eat shellfish. My dh loves black Beans and rice. I haven't tried any meats yet, but I bought some salmon today so very soon I will try some.

25 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Looks yummy, but I can't eat shellfish. My dh loves black Beans and rice. I haven't tried any meats yet, but I bought some salmon today so very soon I will try some.

I didn't think to get salmon. But I will get my ingredients for the ricotta bake. Looks very good.

53 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

IMG_2638.JPG

Looks like masterchef plating. Very beautiful. Love shrimp.

There are THOUSANDS of great men that can be great husbands out there! I'm assuming you're single based on your post. So, with that...you have it best really (in my opinion) to just really truly focus on yourself. I think you have children too? Older? So, yeah, enjoy your time. Take care of you. Live it hon. A good man can come along...have faith.

You girls are so inspiring.. i'm reading the stories about your husbands and i think to myself.. one day i will have a companion. I also dont have kids. I'm 29 years old. I'm trying to give myself all the things i want before someone comes along. But i love the stories of companionships .

49 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Love salmon. I had tuna fish today i did pretty good with 2oz had to do in three parts but it was done plus i jazzed up my Water and made limeade with true lime and equal sugar. Got 60 grams of Protein in also.

Ugh can I say I feel so lucky to have this chat with you girls.. i find myself agreeing to everything you guys say regarding healthy choices and relationships. I cant wait to post about my food choices.. actually i'll post what i have on my notes so far for when i start puree on monday or even when i start eating solid foods

IMG_3854.thumb.JPG.8f321273a5e26bd2371554818394a195.JPG I tried to tackle things that we use often without thinking that makes us fat. To make a difference with carbs and calories intake to then allow myself to use those calories for better dishes.

3 minutes ago, mishyk said:

You girls are so inspiring.. i'm reading the stories about your husbands and i think to myself.. one day i will have a companion. I also dont have kids. I'm 29 years old. I'm trying to give myself all the things i want before someone comes along. But i love the stories of companionships .

They are inspiring. Behind a great man is a great woman. @Apple1 @Newme17 we salute you. @mishyk i second everything you said.

13 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Looks like masterchef plating. Very beautiful. Love shrimp.

Lol. I try to play with my iPhone camera. Just wait until you see the plant based dishes. They're awesome!

So what's for dinner. Black Beans again. Lol. Love them. But I did cook two shrimp to go with it. I'm not enjoying the shrimp too much and they're my favorite seafood of all time. Maybe I didn't season good enough. They're tasting a little bit too fishy for me. But it's not upsetting my stomach. Maybe some cheese on top will make it better.

IMG_2638.thumb.JPG.9bcc1df5c999a6e0c9b93cc413c00a16.JPG

Lmfaoo woww cheff status.. the presentation looks so nice. Too bad I'm allergic to shrimps.

They are inspiring. Behind a great man is a great woman. [mention=314912]Apple1[/mention] [mention=308374]Newme17[/mention] we salute you. [mention=318894]mishyk[/mention] i second everything you said.

Dont worry one day we'll have our man, for now lets hear success stories from our new friends.. it's so motivating

12 minutes ago, mishyk said:

I have a single 34 yr old brother @mishyk ;) And he has no kids either!

but until your time, yes, enjoy all you can now. Hon. Live it!!!!

12 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Nighty night ladies. All of you sleep well and enjoy the rest of your night. Feel better, BBP.

You too sweets 😴