Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is that one thing you look forward to so much, post op?

Looking forward to not being the heaviest person at my company!

I am looking forward to crossing my legs comfortably!!!! Never been able to do it.. never been under a size 14.

YES!!! I miss this so much. Although, crossing your legs is bad lol. I still miss it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BariatricPal mobile app

Not seeing my double chin in every pic.

YES! UGH if I don't naturally lose my double chin I will just have to go under the knife. I never had double chin issues until now and it is so awful.

I love this thread! I most look forward to being physically comfortable in my body. I have a lot of pain and discomfort from my extra weight. I cannot wait to be free of it.

But I have to say, this post made me think that someday soon, I will be donating ALL my current clothes. The thought of throwing out an entire closet of fat clothes is pretty thrilling!

I was worried I was going to sound selfish lol. I battle my closet every. Dang. Day. Even with my bigger clothes. It's such a struggle. Especially with warmer weather and less clothes to hide under, I hate it. I miss the days of a simple top and jeans. There are so many things I look forward to, I'm loving all these replies! But to not have to go to war with my closet would be amazing!

This sounds so weird, but my absolute number one goal is to go to Walmart or Target- and be able to fit into their cute size 18 and below shorts. I see them everytime I go, and REALLY want to wear them. I guess that fits under the "go into any store and buy anything you see" category.

I also want to be able to have the energy to do ANYTHING at ANY TIME of the day. Ahhh, a girl can dream.

SW: 350 / CW: 318 / GW: 200
Sleeved April 13, 2017

YESS every time I walk into Target I will see something cute but I know better to not even try :( they have a few racks, in the back, pushed in the corner, behind maternity, no signs of course, where they have a few plus size items. Talk about depressing. Never the same stuff seen on display. And half the time maternity is mixed in the rack.

Oh and NO MORE FAT CHRISTMAS PICS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You win!! HAHAHAHA if I have to ruin one more Christmas or event photo with my large body I'm just going to scream.

YESS every time I walk into Target I will see something cute but I know better to not even try [emoji20] they have a few racks, in the back, pushed in the corner, behind maternity, no signs of course, where they have a few plus size items. Talk about depressing. Never the same stuff seen on display. And half the time maternity is mixed in the rack.

RIGHT? God I saw these cute shorts that had lace in the pockets and thought "one day." The back rack at Target is a joke. Maternity clothes ARE NOT FAT CLOTHES!! I need fat clothes. [emoji23]

SW: 350 / CW: 318 / GW: 200
Sleeved April 13, 2017

My main goal is to remain healthy and avoid having any ailments due to the excess weight. In addition, one NSV I want it to have room left over on my seat belt while traveling on a plane. If I gain an extra 1" on my waistline I will need a seat belt extender. [emoji30]

Same boat! I was at the max last time I flew. I never want to have to ask for that seat belt extender. My surgery will be 2 months before my next flight. Fingers crossed lol

Looking forward to not being called fat by my own family! So inconsiderate I am ridiculed because they ask if I am still on my "diet" and that I'm going to gain it all back no help whatsoever and I am very sensitive about my weight because I have pain all day long lately.

Sent from my SM-G360P using BariatricPal mobile app

Horrible, I know exactly what you mean. My husband is very loose with the "fat" comments. And my grandma who raised me hates anyone who is fat (honestly I think she has a body image issue). I love her so much and she may be losing her memory but sure remembers me saying casually I was starting a new diet and reminding me of it.

I am a few months out from submitting my app to insurance, but I am looking forward to SO many things! I can't wait to be able to walk around the mall or an amusement park with my kiddos all day and not feel winded. I haven't shopped in a normal size clothing store since the early 2000's . . . that will be amazing!

Basically, I just can't wait for my body to catch up with my brain. I have all these active, fun things I want to do, but I'm not in good enough shape to do them. All that's going to change soon!!

Fitting in an airline seat, like a normal person.

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

Amen to fitting in an airline seat but I'm looking forward to not having to test the laws of physics anytime I sit in a backyard chair at a bbq

Also riding roller coasters again.

Not having to consider weight limits when wanting to do things like Water slides, bike riding, zip lines, etc. I love that stuff but i can't do them with my kids because I am too heavy. I want to change that so that they have no memories of the mom that watched from the sidelines.

I am excited about everyday life just being easier to navigate, chairs, booths, walking to lunch with co-workers and not worrying that I am breathing too heavy, walking too slow or getting too sweaty.

Just not having to think about my size and that everyone is judging me everywhere I am (they are probably not doing this to the extent that I think).