Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know I've read here a million times about a 3 week stall - but I guess now that it's happening to me ...... I'm freaking out lol
I'm so worried I'll be the ONE that this surgery doesn't work for !!
I'm definitely reaching my Protein goals each day..... almost reaching my liquid goal and I'm really not eating very much.
Maybe once a day I have yogurt or turkey slices w/ cottage cheese.
Grrrrrrrrr!
Thanks for any advice !!!

It happens. If you aren't doing a food journal then start one. I've been stuck for the past 2-3 weeks but since upping my calories a bit the scale has started moving again.

I have a Fitbit and keep track of my liquids, food(not really eating much lol) and Protein. I love the Fitbit :)
I have started exercising a little more - nothing crazy.
I will just stay on the path and hope for the best.
It's so weird to lose so much weight right away and then - Boom, nothing :(

I stalled at three weeks for three weeks and I too thought I'd be the one this surgery doesn't help.. I was sooo wrong and you will be too! I'm now 8 weeks post op and dropped 20 pounds in the last two weeks alone! And it hasn't stopped as I'm down 60 pounds now. So hang in there it will kick in again with a vengeance. I truly believe stalls are just our bodies way of catching up to all the changes we are putting it through... [emoji846]

I am officially a month post op today and have been at a stand still for the last 2ish weeks. I started out at a higher bmi and am bummed because I've {only} lost 25.5 pounds since surgery. But I know I couldn't have done that much before hand. It's just a little disappointing.

I had a stall for the third week, and I am now in another one. Looking back on my food diary in MFP I can see that my calories have been getting higher. I think my sweet spot is between 800 - 1000.

I think weight loss is pretty tricky because you can't go too low or to high. Maybe if you had a higher calorie day once a week it would help? I am also worried that this is where I will stop. I see many people on here losing 100 lbs. + and wonder how the heck they did it. One day at a time. I guess... 😁

Remember, the calories are only one part of weight loss. Make sure your getting the right mix of nutrients (protein, healthy fats, carbs). You also should be active with exercise, walking, running, swimming, weights or power bands. This helps keep your body burning the fuel.

I was in a 2 week stall and after checking my nutrients, found I wasn't getting enough calories. Was burning over 700 additional from excercize. After adjusting, the weight is falling again.

You cannot help but to lose weight. Stick to the program, eat right, exercise, properly supplement and stop looking at the scale. Why do I say this? About 8 months post op, what I saw in the mirror became more important than what some arbitrary number on a device said. I do weigh myself every now and then, but I honestly don't care. I like what I see in the mirror and that is what really counts. Stick to the diet. Eat Protein first, and you'll be shocked. I am 18 months post op and I still cannot eat more than a couple of ounces of chicken or beef. My little stomach fills up with good protein and I supplement with opurity simply the best, pharmaceutical grade protein you can get. Oh AND it tastes great. Do not rush this, you know why? You are starting the rest of your post op life. As long as you are eating right. And your ass is working okay and you get enough liquid you cannot help but to lose weight. Start taking pictures of yourself in just underwear. Do it weekly or monthly. After 6 months compare month 1 to month 6. Who cares what the scale says? I like who I have become. I met the love of my life, and am in love, I never knew you could love anyone like I love my girlfriend. I was married and never loved my ex wife the way I am in love. Is it because I had surgery? Partially. Being in shape is whatever it is. Being confident, feeling good about the way I look, no longer feeling worthless, these are all bonus attributes of surgery. Yet they allowed me to find a lover and a dream life I never dreampt could have existed. So eat/drink and be merry. You'll get there. It is not about the end it truly is about the voyage.

Thank you SO MUCH for all the responses - makes me feel less crazy [emoji12]
I have been walking a ton each day (2x a day )
I'm going to add in some strength training and yoga too!
Maybe be calories aren't high enough - I eat mainly Protein, I still do 2 to 3 shakes a day with almond milk
And I'm taking my supplements..... I guess I just have to have FAITH!!!

I'm there right now. My stall happened at about 2 1/2 weeks. I'm just over 5 weeks now. I gained 3 pounds before my stall happened so I was really doubly sad, but I just keep going. I do track with myfitnesspal. I have always done better when I track. Good luck-we'll break the stall soon!