Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi suefee im using Mr oliver fenton in spire methley park hospital in leeds u can look up their website

:thumbup:Hi all meet Wendy yesterday she is really nice , told her you all speak well of her on her and she was pleased that the word is going round about her and said if any one out there is not happy with there fill provider or just wants some info to give her a call , she is going out to meet Dr Chris soon to see about doing packages with him too she said i have a small band it will only take about 7 1/2 mils and she put in 3 mils yesterday and i am going back to see her next month I have taken the 12 month package as it was on offer it cost me £ 530 plus my £30 deposit and the 6 months are on offer for £ 270 so they are great value at the moment she had to do me standing up as i have got a lot of scar tissue she said as i lose weight it should be easier to find the port so lets hope i start to lose some more weight but they were pleased with the 1 stone 8 lbs i have lost so far so fingers crossed xxsuefeexx:thumbup:

Hi Suefee,

Do you have a number for Wendy?

From what I've read on the posts she sounds wonderful

I have a friend who had her band done in the UK but lives in Ireland. She travelled to London last week. Had 5ml put in and still no restriction and its costing a lot of money on flights, accommodation etc

Might be using her myself too!!!

Siobhain

Anyone Getting Banded on 12th August?

I've already started my low fat diet and being ssssooooooo

good. Even drinking Green Tea!!

Would be lovely to meet up with someone else

Flying from Dublin on 11th pm

Hi Toppings,

My friend is getting banded on tuesday the 11th august! Are you sure that isn't supposed to be the date your getting banded as he only does tuesdays and fridays as far as i'm aware!!! Might be worth checking with him!!! You don't want to be a day late!!!

Hi Odge,

Oh thanks for that - I emailed him flight details and all is ok.

Met the lovely Fred in Dublin a couple of weeks ago.

When I was booking the banding op he only had 6th, 11th and 12th August then it was any Tuesday or Friday in Sept.

I maybe think he is doing 12th cos he isn't doing Friday that week.

Get your friend on here and tell her how nice we all are....

Siobhain

Hi Topping bet your getting excited you wont feel it coming around now good luck with your low fat diet it will get you off to a good start:thumbup:

Congrat's to all on your fab weight loss,

just on the port pain i suffered with this on and off its normal your muscle takes that little bit longer to heal still get it now and again if i bend the wrong way,

im still in dilemma about getting fill in Aug before my hols, i know where you are all coming from i dont know from day to day what its going to be like some days i feel i have know restriction find i have to stop myself from over eating i feel i could eat anything as before ,then next day cant eat much so confusing, i dont go over 1000 cals a day no good'ys my weight has come to a stand still so really fed up at the mo,i also would be interested in Wendy's phone number if anyone has it she sounds great she might be able to give me some advice does anyone know does she come to Dublin please:confused::thumbdown::confused:

So enough about me, Flirty you must be so nervous keep thinking about you getting your op it will be so worth it you've come so far your going to look fab just want to take this opportunity to wish you the very best of luck we will be all thinking of you x:thumbup:

Hi Suefee,

Do you have a number for Wendy?

From what I've read on the posts she sounds wonderful

I have a friend who had her band done in the UK but lives in Ireland. She travelled to London last week. Had 5ml put in and still no restriction and its costing a lot of money on flights, accommodation etc

Might be using her myself too!!!

Siobhain

Hi Topping bet your getting so excited now wont be long:smile:

Congrat's to all on there fab weight loss well done:smile:

Hi Flirty say your getting really nervous now it so worth it you've come so far you deserve it, just want to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck we will be all thinking of you x:smile:

i also would be interested in Wendys phone number if anyone has it does anyone know does she come to Dublin

im still in a dilemma about fill in August before my hols some days feel i have know restriction then other days cant eat much dont know how this band is sometimes very confusing,all tho im sticking to 1000 cals a day with no good'ys my weight has come to a stand still i like to hear more about the pouch test anyone more info please :thumbdown::confused:

Good luck flirty for your big day, how long are you in the uk for, and will you have access to wifi and laptop, if not would you have a problem with your visitors from here reporting on your progress because I def want to know that you are doing ok on a regular basis. Well done on giving up smoking, and think how many more clothes you can buy on the money you will save.

Ah Shoes,

I feel for you. Must be so frustrating just surviving on Willpower and having no restriction.

Keep with it girl and look at how well you've done so far...

4 and a half stone is that right???

You've done fantastic.

Maybe Wendy comes to Ireland? Fingers crossed she sounds brilliant

Siobhain

Hi guys and dolls, congrats to all the losers, the new banders starting their jouney. Everyone is doing so well, it is inspireing reading all your good wishes and messages. Dose anyone know if Wendy comes to Manchester, if not what is the nearest area to manchester dose she do her surgery/fills. Any hlep and advise will be apprecated. I have just had my 2nd fill last week and still no restriction. It is getting really hard now being good. I have started to do aqua arobics twice a week and today my lovely hubby has bought me a tummy cruncher, which hopfully will help me. X Thanks to you all in advance x

Well done beeboo thats great news 9lb. It will give you a lift loosing that amount and im sure it will spurn you on to loose even more.

Is the pouch shrinking diet the same as the 5 day pouch test where you are on liquid for two day then soft protien for two the hard protien for one.?

Cheers homecare yes im feeling pleased with my self i will be quite content to get half a stone off a month.

Hi odge ye nice to meet you today.Seven pounds since your last fill is great good for you.

I had a protien milk shake when i came home and struggled with that and later had a glass of Water and took a couple of big gulp and i got the slime and brought it back up .Had some Tomato Soup for dinner and that went down fine.So i think i will just have to take my time when im drinking.

good effort bobo mate that good consitency, your restriction sounds like i had initially but gone so i am definently getting a top up on fri.

Hi all

I got back from my fill in Glasgow today about an hour ago, god i'm tired 9 hour round trip!!!!

Lost half a stone since last fill which is ok!!! Wendy is really nice and she put in 1.6ml in so i am now at 4.6ml after 2 fills!!! Water is going down fine just a little slower!

Was nice to meet you today bobo! how's your girgling!!!!:thumbdown:

Jo x

P.s

Sorry can't remember who said it but i still get stitch in my side when i walk quickly and i've been banded 2 months so not to worry!!!!

well done odge on your weightloss and fill hope its good for you.g

Hey gary can you tell me your quorn curry recipe again, plllzzzzz, im going to try it tomorrow night x

wishfull

items you need,

1 large onion chopped

1-2 tins tomatoes

Tomato puree

1/4-1/2 jar of patak currypaster (either vindaloo or balti) dont panic vindaloo aint too hot.

Water

1st fry off the onion in oil then add the curry paste and stir and cook for 5 mins.

add the quorn mince tomatoes puree and water to nearly cover and bring to boil, the liquid will absord quickly so keep an eye on it, i then let it simmer for 30-40 mins and if you want at end add a big spoon of low fat creme fraiche and enjoy with rice.

good luck

gxx

Hi suefee im using Mr oliver fenton in spire methley park hospital in leeds u can look up their website

hey babe dont want to miss you but wanted to say best o luck will be thinking about you.

gxx

good effort bobo mate that good consitency, your restriction sounds like i had initially but gone so i am definently getting a top up on fri.

Cheers gaz ye it does sound like you when you got your last fill.How long ago since your last fill and the restriction going,?