Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

WELL THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL BE ALL DONE AND DUSTED :thumbup: A FEW BUTTERFLYS TONIGHT BUT IS ONLY NATRUAL MY DAUGHTER STILL KEEPS TRYING TO TALK ME OUT OF IT BUT MY MIND IS MADE UP AND I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK I WISH I HAD TAKEN THE EARLIER APPOINTMENT BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER THE BANK HOLIDAYS AND AS I RUN A BOARDING KENNELS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFICULT AS WE WERE FULL ALL THIS WEEK AND I HAD TO GET A MEMBER OF STAFF TO STAY AS I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE ON SITE 24 7 IM BABBLING AGAIN AND IT NOT THE DRINK I HAVE HAD NO WINE SCINCE MONDAY WISHING YOU ALL WELL XX SUEFEE XX PS HELLO TO MMM NOT SEEN YOU ON 4 A WHILE HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL AND THANK FOR THE PHONE CALLS XX:thumbup::cry_smile::thumbup:

Hi everyone I've just got back from my hide-away in France I've got so much to read to catch up with all posts, but I'll try my best tomorrow, when I'm out of touch with you all its like I'm missing one of my best friends. I'll weigh in the morning and report the good or bad news. xxxmmmxxx

i need to be organised shelly i have 2 young kids lol, although they have now gone to stay with a friend and my fella is out watching the match (they lost so he wont be in a good mood) and the house is so empty its an awful weird feeling being here alone so off to bed for me it is night all see you on the other side take care and ill speak soon x x x x

i need to be organised shelly i have 2 young kids lol, although they have now gone to stay with a friend and my fella is out watching the match (they lost so he wont be in a good mood) and the house is so empty its an awful weird feeling being here alone so off to bed for me it is night all see you on the other side take care and ill speak soon x x x x

Hi Tanyac best of luck you soon be on the other side telling us all the info you wont regret it lol:smile:

Hi to all Frederick emailed me he just said i could of strained the muscle under the port he said not to worry he will check it when i see him on the 8th June its not so sore today thank god maybe hes right, just feeling very hungry at the mo next fill cant come soon enough sorry just having a little rant:wub:

Congrat,s Fatduck you have made the right decision im just having a little rant today i have no regrets i would never have lost this much weight on my own even tho i dont have much restriction you are aware its there and i no i will get retriction soon just all part of the journey people are starting to comment on how much weight i have lost it makes you feel good about yourself you do have your ups and downs like any other diet but i have to say you have more ups then downs :crying:

Hi Tanyac best of luck you soon be on the other side telling us all the info you wont regret it lol:smile:

Hi to all Frederick emailed me he just said i could of strained the muscle under the port he said not to worry he will check it when i see him on the 8th June its not so sore today thank god maybe hes right, just feeling very hungry at the mo next fill cant come soon enough sorry just having a little rant:wub:

Congrat,s Fatduck you have made the right decision im just having a little rant today i have no regrets i would never have lost this much weight on my own even tho i dont have much restriction you are aware its there and i no i will get retriction soon just all part of the journey people are starting to comment on how much weight i have lost it makes you feel good about yourself you do have your ups and downs like any other diet but i have to say you have more ups then downs :crying:

You should put a ticker up to show all how much weight your losing. You have done so well:rolleyes2:

Hi gillian i managed to get hold of colleen today and she said the same!!! she won't fill me till 6 weeks!!! so i think i will keep my appointment with dr chris as there is only 2 days between his appointment and hers! then i can go for my second fill with her 2 weeks later!!!

She also said i should still be on liquids even though i'm on week three!!!!???????

Hey odge, I am getting banded on the 26th June. Do you think I will have my first fill before I go to Florida on the16th August? I was kinda hopin I had timed it right. Also does anyone know the times and days of CDB Clinics in Edinburgh for fills and also the wls clinics in Glasgow? I think I will have my first fill with Dr Chris then see about the wls package?:crying:

HI CAN ANYONE HELP ? WHAT HAPPENS THE DAY OF SURGRY WHAT TIME DO WE GO IN TO THE HOSPITAL WHAT HAPPENS THEN TO THE PERSON WE TAKE WITH US DO THEY GO AND COME BACK LATER ? WHAT ARE VISITING HOURS AND WHEN DO WE GET DISCHARGED AS ALL IVE BEEN TOLD IS MY CONSULTATION TIME IS 8PM AT THE HOTEL AND I JUST WANT TO SORT THINGS OUT IN MY MIND SO I CAN TELL HUBBY WHEN TO COME AND AS HE HATES HOSPITALS MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUSTIONS XX XX SUEFEE XX :crying:

Hey odge, I am getting banded on the 26th June. Do you think I will have my first fill before I go to Florida on the16th August? I was kinda hopin I had timed it right. Also does anyone know the times and days of CDB Clinics in Edinburgh for fills and also the wls clinics in Glasgow? I think I will have my first fill with Dr Chris then see about the wls package?:crying:

HI home care the dates for the wls clinic in glasgow are tue 16/6 then the tue 14/7 so i take it will be round about this date on aug.

Hi suefee, you have to book into the hospital early morning.. i was taken down tp theatre about 12 ish, my partner then went for something to eat in the hospital canteen. When i got back to the ward my partner was waiting for me and stayed with me till 8 ish, he would of been allowed to stay later if he wanted, the staff dont mind the visitors being there. You are discharged around 1pm the next day x

Thanx flirty, i had a lovely day and dave took me away for a couple of days.. being spoilt again lol xx

Hi homecare, i had my 1st fill 1 day under 4 weeks and i was fine. If i was you when you have your consulation i would ask dr chris and see what he says, he might say leave it till after your holiday or just put a smaller amount of fill in, freckles will tell you the flight does something to your band x

Oh its not so bad, 1 week away and only put on 1lb, so quite relieved. Tomorrow I get a fill with Chris Deprez, so hopefully the weight wil start to shift again.

Who was it that called their band halo, thats a fab name, wish I'd though of that :crying: still thinking on mine.

Anyway, more good news when I was away, my daughter had her 20 week scan all was well and growth was normal, they were able to tell her its a girl, so we are all really excited now and buying pink and white frilly things.

Oh its not so bad, 1 week away and only put on 1lb, so quite relieved. Tomorrow I get a fill with Chris Deprez, so hopefully the weight wil start to shift again.

Who was it that called their band halo, thats a fab name, wish I'd though of that :thumbup: still thinking on mine.

Anyway, more good news when I was away, my daughter had her 20 week scan all was well and growth was normal, they were able to tell her its a girl, so we are all really excited now and buying pink and white frilly things.

thats fantastic news Mags pass on my regards.

GX

HI home care the dates for the wls clinic in glasgow are tue 16/6 then the tue 14/7 so i take it will be round about this date on aug.

Thanks for the quick reply. These dates dont fit in with my plans as it will only be three weeks past my op for the july one and I am going on holiday middle of August. Anyone know what dates Dr Chris is in Edinburgh.:thumbup:

Hi homecare, i had my 1st fill 1 day under 4 weeks and i was fine. If i was you when you have your consulation i would ask dr chris and see what he says, he might say leave it till after your holiday or just put a smaller amount of fill in, freckles will tell you the flight does something to your band x

Thanks wishful but bobobaldy has given me the dates for wls clinic and they dont coincide with my plans. Will have to see when Dr Chris is in Edinburgh. Does anyone know the times of his clinics?:thumbup: