Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Thanks wishful but bobobaldy has given me the dates for wls clinic and they dont coincide with my plans. Will have to see when Dr Chris is in Edinburgh. Does anyone know the times of his clinics?:thumbup:

the ecfs glasgow dates are 19 june, 17 july and 21 aug.

Gx

the ecfs glasgow dates are 19 june, 17 july and 21 aug.

Gx

I thought ecfs only went to Edinburgh in Scotland I didnt know they came to Glasgow, thought it was just wls? Where in Glasgow are they.:thumbup:

Hi Peeps, hope everyones well and doing fine.........So much previous posts to read lol, so ive cheated and just come to the end will catch up on those later.

Anyway I had my first fill Today by fredrich in London,, blind me the size of that needle I almost fainted there and then lol,,, He put 3ml in the band I can tell I aint got hardly any restriction maybe its early days........But what a weird feeling when the fluids going in, It felt like I had something stuck in my throat....?

btw it didnt hurt just an initial prick thats it really..

he said I should stay on liquids for two days but ive already had 2 chicken drumsticks lol How sick am I couldnt help me self!!! "Naughty Naughty" went down no probs though...

Cw

Hi cantweight you are naughty having the chicken lol. i still struggle on meat. It is a funny/weird feeling when you have your fill, hope your doing well and how is the weight loss going x

Hi wishfull, not much weightloss so far around 10lbs.......

We had a party for the little one the other week, and there was so much cakes & chocs left i just couldnt help me self lol :w00t:

so put back on 3lbs.........:thumbup: but we'll get there :lol:

Cw.

Hey odge, I am getting banded on the 26th June. Do you think I will have my first fill before I go to Florida on the16th August? I was kinda hopin I had timed it right. Also does anyone know the times and days of CDB Clinics in Edinburgh for fills and also the wls clinics in Glasgow? I think I will have my first fill with Dr Chris then see about the wls package?:thumbup:

hiya homecare.. i was thinking the same thing as yourself how soon can i get a fill after surgery we will be home on the 28th june so looking at 4 weeks after that hopefully?

i think ill go with cdb first too as he is in edinburgh which is easier for me to get too,then i might think about WLS in Glasgow just depends on how easy it is to get too?

just got to get travel insurance now!

hi garry you seem to be the man in the know when do they do the fills in edinburgh,and can you set this up in brussels b4 coming home?

by the way like your pics on holiday gives me that push to succeed!

keep it going lad!

Hi wishfull, not much weightloss so far around 10lbs.......

We had a party for the little one the other week, and there was so much cakes & chocs left i just couldnt help me self lol :tt2:

so put back on 3lbs.........:thumbup: but we'll get there :w00t:

Cw.

I know what you mean CW, it's so hard when all that lovely food is sitting around!!

I've got good restriction now though so am not that tempted. It's only the last few days I've actually felt hungry (over 2 weeks post fill).

Wishful - I know what you mean, meat doesn't really go down very well. Sausage was Ok ish but I guess that's been minced and isn't as stringy. I'm still experimenting as to what goes down.

I saw my hubby on Tuesday night and he got to finish my meal! He couldn't believe it. We stayed in a hotel overnight. I only managed a spoonful of scrambled eggs and half a sausage for Breakfast - a bit of a turn around from what I would've eaten!! :eek: He's back home tomorrow for a month so I am vvvvvvvvvvery happy!! :lol:

I don't think I've lost anything this week even though I've been really good. Hopefully it'll come off next week as I've got a couple of pairs of trousers I really want to get into for my hols a week on Saturday and they're just a bit too tight ! :wub:

Good luck to everyone being banded in the next weeks x

hi garry you seem to be the man in the know when do they do the fills in edinburgh,and can you set this up in brussels b4 coming home?

by the way like your pics on holiday gives me that push to succeed!

keep it going lad!

you book the fills for edinburgh direct with a girl called julie 07872963503 or for glasgow you contact chris.deprez@ecfs.be

hope this helps.

gx

Thanks Odgemodge and Shoes for your encouragement. Having a weird time getting my head round things. I don't think it's regrets coz I'm really excited about my life ahead, I just know it can only get better as I lose weight, gain a bit more confidence and stop despising myself as much. I'm finding I keep bursting into tears for no reason :thumbup: and i got hauled in front of the bosses today for losing my rag and cursing :lol: at another worker. I'm so emotional just now but hopefully it will pass, 30th June seems like a lifetime away.

I'm like a shark during a feeding frenzy just now aswell, I think I'm eating all food the for the next year in a week, I'm a chef, so food is all around, ooh that was a Troggs/ Wet, Wet, Wet song wasn't it :w00t:

Oh im just home from my mates she scared the life out of me said there was programe on a woman got tt and boobs done and died 3days later due to infection im in worst of form and feel physicaly sick at thoughts of it did anyone here see it?

Oh im just home from my mates she scared the life out of me said there was programe on a woman got tt and boobs done and died 3days later due to infection im in worst of form and feel physicaly sick at thoughts of it did anyone here see it?

no kiddo i never thats all you need to hear.

gx

Hi Flirty

Dont worry, my Mum had a TT and a Facelift abroad and all her friends went after she did for various things, think theres about 10 of them now. Also 4 of my close friends have had Boob Jobs and not one person i know has suffered any complications.

Im so excited for you...wish it was me!!!

xxx

Yeah i know garry and my worst fear is infection or something going wrong and the fact i know im putting myself through the op without having to is scaring me more