Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

ticker test

ticker test

doing well lynda i cant wait for next fill either,was it hard finding the site again lol

hi slinky,

frederick confirmed my request. I am booked for 28/1/11 and I am so excited, have to book my flights , get organized. Now after I got the booking confirmation I start to think that this is it. I finally will be able to have my body under control and I like having things under control. I hope that I will not suffer from a lot of pain and that after I am back home I will be able to fight the hunger that feeling was always behind me... Can you tell me more about day after day with band, I did you feel after surgery, have you made progress , was it easy.what about loosing weight when you on starvation mode, will you still loose any weight.

sorry for all those Q but I am so, so so curious.

I would be greatfull if you give me some answers and let me feel more confident and perhaps relaxed.I know band is just a tool and I need to do all the work but even so at least I know I wont be able to fill myself up to my throat with food because simply is is nog gonna happen.Tell me all aspecially if I am wrong so I can prepared myself for it.

thank you very much. blondy.

hi slinky,

frederick confirmed my request. I am booked for 28/1/11 and I am so excited, have to book my flights , get organized. Now after I got the booking confirmation I start to think that this is it. I finally will be able to have my body under control and I like having things under control. I hope that I will not suffer from a lot of pain and that after I am back home I will be able to fight the hunger that feeling was always behind me... Can you tell me more about day after day with band, I did you feel after surgery, have you made progress , was it easy.what about loosing weight when you on starvation mode, will you still loose any weight.

sorry for all those Q but I am so, so so curious.

I would be greatfull if you give me some answers and let me feel more confident and perhaps relaxed.I know band is just a tool and I need to do all the work but even so at least I know I wont be able to fill myself up to my throat with food because simply is is nog gonna happen.Tell me all aspecially if I am wrong so I can prepared myself for it.

thank you very much. blondy.

hi hun glad you got date sorted out,it's now going to be your new beginning,after surgery you do feel sore and rough but the next morn i felt fine ust a bit tender,they get you up out of bed and take your drip out,then give you somthing to eat and you get sent back to your hotel around 1 to rest,but believe me you dont feel like eating i know i never,that lasted for about a week,then i just had shakes and tom Soup lol,when you appetite comes back you just have to try and control it get your first fill asap and your second from your second fill onwards you will start to feel a bit of restriction everyone is different,but your pain eases each day it really does,we drove home from belgium up till scotland and back to ni and i was fine so it cant be that bad lol.i got banded in end of july and couldnt get a fill until 23 sep,then got my second oct and have lose 28lb i could have done better if i wasnt drinking alcohol and rubish but it is out of my system now and hopefull with my next fill i will be flying again lol xx

Hi Blondy

I got banded in october the day after i was sore but i managed to go up the town. The worst part was siting and getig up agane but it dose get better in a few days good luck

Been having a play as friends and colleagues asked for some photos please be gentle 2 lbs short of my 50 lbs loss and then I am half way.

Hi mummiesBB i have followed your journey and am pleased to say i am getting banded by CDB on 17th feb. .I am 21 stone and i know i have a long journey but can,t face ww or any other slimming clubs any more.The thing is becouse i am so big i find it really hard to get about i do work two days a week and it can be phisical as i work in a childrens shoe shop but the rest of the time i dont do much at all.I was wondering if you started exercising after you got banded and how much you did i can tell from your blogs you are on the go a lot..Any way thanks to you i am going to start tomorrow healthy eating and start do a little walking to prepare my body for the op and i was wondering if i could use you as sounding block as i think i will do better if i have someone to report to

Hi mummiesBB i have followed your journey and am pleased to say i am getting banded by CDB on 17th feb. .I am 21 stone and i know i have a long journey but can,t face ww or any other slimming clubs any more.The thing is becouse i am so big i find it really hard to get about i do work two days a week and it can be phisical as i work in a childrens shoe shop but the rest of the time i dont do much at all.I was wondering if you started exercising after you got banded and how much you did i can tell from your blogs you are on the go a lot..Any way thanks to you i am going to start tomorrow healthy eating and start do a little walking to prepare my body for the op and i was wondering if i could use you as sounding block as i think i will do better if i have someone to report to

Hello

Glad that it has inspired you. I have always exercised and it was only when I ruptured my knee back in 2007 that I started to really pile the weight on from a distinct lack of activity and it really killed me when I thought about what I had been like previously. So I took control and hey presto I have been very lucky and managed to lose quite a lot.

Happy to post responses and I am sure there will be lots of others who will support your journey as we have all been supported. Positive support and a place to come to let vent about how you are feeling is very important. Enjoy your journey!

Hi Blondy

I got banded in october the day after i was sore but i managed to go up the town. The worst part was siting and getig up agane but it dose get better in a few days good luck

hi .. as you have just been banded i was hoping you would be able to tell me if the hotel room has 2 double beds as i have 2 friends going withe me next week ... i cant wait but was trying to find out if they need to book a seperate room ... hope you are doing well .. thanxs

hi .. as you have just been banded i was hoping you would be able to tell me if the hotel room has 2 double beds as i have 2 friends going withe me next week ... i cant wait but was trying to find out if they need to book a seperate room ... hope you are doing well .. thanxs

hi spursgirl blondy hasnt been banded yet but she will be very shortly the room are either a double bed which i had or 2 singles, so you will prob need another room,have you booked your date yet?

hi spursgirl blondy hasnt been banded yet but she will be very shortly the room are either a double bed which i had or 2 singles, so you will prob need another room,have you booked your date yet?

yes .. i leave on the 13th jan & get banded on the 14th ... thanks for the answer to the room situation

hi spursgirl blondy hasnt been banded yet but she will be very shortly the room are either a double bed which i had or 2 singles,so you will prob need another room,have you booked your date yet?

HI slinky did u find out when we get are next fill

yes .. i leave on the 13th jan & get banded on the 14th ... thanks for the answer to the room situation

bet your so excited,it's a nice time to get done. everyone is on diets anyway lol,any questions you need ans just ask x

HI slinky did u find out when we get are next fill

the 20th lynda i cant wait,did you put are names down the last time you were there?i think you did,i really cant wait i need mine this time how bout you,least your weight is comming down hun,bet ya pleased you lost weight i put some on over xmas bring on my fill lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls not been on here for ages.This sites changed so much its hard trying find your way back on to the forum.lol

Hope yous are all doing well.:rolleyes:

Hi girls not been on here for ages.This sites changed so much its hard trying find your way back on to the forum.lol

Hope yous are all doing well.:rolleyes:

[/qh

hi bobo it is hard finding the site again,i think we lost alot of peep because of it lol,well your still doing great hun,i just waiting for my third fill now doing ok,didnt try too much over xmas i put on about 6lb but not to worried getting back into it now lol hope all is ok with you xx and freckles hope you had a nice xmas hun xx :D