Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi folks , hope al doing well , claire congrats on 3 stone thats amazing well done .

I had my 3rd fill about 3 wks ago , felt restriction straights away , but seems to of subsided now !!! bizare.... has any one else expeirence this ???? Still lost 6 stone on 3.5 months so i shouldnt grumble !!!! (wish my stomach wouldnt he he )

Not going to bother with next fill till after xmas now!!!! too many children in myhse wanting toys !!!! (how selfish of them ) ..... getting another little boy Feb so will be nice for him to see a slimmer dady !!!!! ha ha ha ,

I was suprised when i asked Dr chris about how much my band holds , he said 14ml ( jesus thats alot of £90 !!!!) or is that me bein stingy !!!!!!

Still find it very bizare when people notice and comment on weight loss !!!!!!! ( not great at taking compliments,,,, ask the wife )

sorry about prattling on , havnt been on for a while

Stay well

X

PS , can any one give me the number to book fills , i seem to have lost it since i got my phone changed ..... thanks folks :rolleyes2:

Hi Sammy

Thanks for the info. If you go with WLS and have the package are the de-fills included in the price or are they extra's. Also what dates are they in London?

thank u :rolleyes2:

Hi Summerbreeze, they are holding a clinic fri 10th and sat 11th December. It's a chap called Mark filling in (I think I've seen him before) and it will be in Wimpole Street (v close to Harley Street). I'm booked in for the Saturday morning. Yes fills and defills are included in the package, they do work out good value. I'm going for a 12 month package which you can have 6 adjustments as I shouldn't need many. For newbies the unlimited package is prob the best option as you many need a number of fills to get to ur sweet spot.

Pearce - well done on your weight loss that's great! Sorry I don't have the phone number for fills as I use WLS Group.

I've had great restriction and then it's worn off as I've lost weight. I'm sure another fill will get you back to where you want to be.

I'm still able to eat normally after my defill. I' know it was n needed to stop the acid indigestion but I'm terrified of putting weight back on. I'm eating plenty of veg to try and fill up but it's soooo hard as I'm so hungry! I realise now just how amazing my band is. I just don't want the acid problem thank you very much! :) I'm hoping it was that my band was too tight and nothing underlying like a hernia as it's gone away since defill. I'll keep you updated as I know that quite a lot of people have the same problem once their band is quite full.

Pearce well done on losing six stone thats fantastic the no is 07872963503 julie mackintosh

Oh Sammy, thats exactly what will happen to me when I get my de-fill. Try to drink more coffee/tea/water see if that will fill you up. In a way I'm dreading it, but I havent eaten a nice meal since last December, missed out on all the bbq's and my grandaughters christening in the summer.

But hey this is what I chose to do to lose weight, I'm not moaning, just want a break, thats the beauty of the band isnt it. WOW!! sammy size 14 jeans, brilliant!!

Well done you, bet your fellas impressed with his gorgy wife. :)

Pearce congratulations on losing so much weight in such a short time!!!!!

Like Sammy has mentioned, as you lose weight on the outside, you also lose fat on the inside, so your band has loosened, it does happen.

then you need another fill.

Lol, the kids are so selfish aint they, wanting toys for xmas, tell them you need another fill and they have to cut back lol.

nice that you'll be having another little boy to care for, hope all goes well.:)

Oh Sammy, thats exactly what will happen to me when I get my de-fill. Try to drink more coffee/tea/water see if that will fill you up. In a way I'm dreading it, but I havent eaten a nice meal since last December, missed out on all the bbq's and my grandaughters christening in the summer.

But hey this is what I chose to do to lose weight, I'm not moaning, just want a break, thats the beauty of the band isnt it. WOW!! sammy size 14 jeans, brilliant!!

Well done you, bet your fellas impressed with his gorgy wife. :wink2:

Hahaha! Maybe if you just have a small defill you won't be able to eat like a horse as I can!! :)

I have to admit the size 14 are snug shall we say! But a size 14-16 from a size 22-24 is pretty good going. I have to remember that. I'm actually going out on the lash tonight and will be able to enjoy myself. The past few months I've struggled at night with the acid and wine makes it worse. Sooooooooooo watch out Cheltenham this evening!! (I'll prob be asleep b4 10pm!):angry:

Hi all i went out for somthing to eat i had chicken kev omg it go stuck i had to run upstears to the loos i dident even get the dore shut till i was sick lol i will think agane before i go out agane

Hi all i went out for somthing to eat i had chicken kev omg it go stuck i had to run upstears to the loos i dident even get the dore shut till i was sick lol i will think agane before i go out agane

Oh dear!!! Why? I was told to eat chicken the size of an eraser on end of a pencil. Did you eat too big a mouthful or not chew enough. Haven't tried chicken yet.

Another week and still no great difference on the weight loss front - I seem to be completely stuck.

I would go for another fill in November but I fly out on hols to Egypt on 1st dec so would be worried in case flight caused any problems. I dont think their is a clinic in Edinburgh in December so would have to wait till January - aarrgghhhh What am I going to do

Gonna try a different approach this week and try and eat lots of fibrous foods this week to see if that fills me up quicker - I had a baked potato last night filled with pasta/sausage and mushroom and I managed the whole lot

Why have I still got no real restriction after spending £000s of pounds and reaching 7ml in a 7ml band

Well done to everyone on their weight loss so far

Kerry xx

Hi folks , hope al doing well , claire congrats on 3 stone thats amazing well done .

I had my 3rd fill about 3 wks ago , felt restriction straights away , but seems to of subsided now !!! bizare.... has any one else expeirence this ???? Still lost 6 stone on 3.5 months so i shouldnt grumble !!!! (wish my stomach wouldnt he he )

Still find it very bizare when people notice and comment on weight loss !!!!!!! ( not great at taking compliments,,,, ask the wife )

X

WOW WOW WOW :(:thumbup::)

Superb loss! bet you are looking good!

Saw that someone had posted the number in an earlier postbut here it is again in case - Julie's number is 07872963503

You are going to have to get used to the compliments what a fab result in 3.5 months. So pleased for you:wink2:

Take care and have some photos taken!

Hi All

Well I seem to have plenty of restriction and can only really eat cuppa Soup (chicken mainly) as it stays down! Have tried solid food and it just doesn't want to know.

My usual staples have gone out of the window and I am having difficulties in the toilet area (TMI!)

Anyway biggest difficulty is getting the Water down. It has stopped pooling now and just lots of gurgling. I am taking it that this is a sign of restriction? So tried drinking yogurt a couple of days ago and that was ok so shall start to put the pureed fruit back in as really need to get something in me. Lost a 1/2 lb and 1 inch this week so definately starting to get to the plateau.

Don't feel that I want to go fo another fill just yet. What do others think?

Have a good day all.

Hi All

Well I seem to have plenty of restriction and can only really eat cuppa Soup (chicken mainly) as it stays down! Have tried solid food and it just doesn't want to know.

My usual staples have gone out of the window and I am having difficulties in the toilet area (TMI!)

Anyway biggest difficulty is getting the Water down. It has stopped pooling now and just lots of gurgling. I am taking it that this is a sign of restriction? So tried drinking yogurt a couple of days ago and that was ok so shall start to put the pureed fruit back in as really need to get something in me. Lost a 1/2 lb and 1 inch this week so definately starting to get to the plateau.

Don't feel that I want to go fo another fill just yet. What do others think?

Have a good day all.

Claire I am not the least bit experienced in this as I am still on my 4 weeks of puree food, I was banded on 20th October. I think you would be best in waiting for another fill. Are you really happy only eating cup a Soups? I thought the band was a tool and not to make us sick. I am not looking forward to going onto solid food as I know its going to be hard, but one thing I do know is that I want to be happy and able to eat small portions and not be sick all the time. You have lost an amazing 43lbs.. that in itself is amazing. try and get used to what is in your band for now and it may settle for christmas and then see about another fill... I do not mind how slow or quick my weight comes off just as long as I stop the yo yo pattern of dieting. I hope you feel better soon and remember 43lbs wow wow wow xxx oh and I am currently eating the tesco soup.. Hungarian goulash or stew and blending it down and omg its gorgeous....... :(