Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi everyone.Congratulations to everyone who has been banded.It,s nearly 5 weeks since I was banded, I have lost 18lb I can't believe it. I have had some problems with being sick and it not at all nice,I've realised it's when I have'nt eaten for a while and probaly eating to quicky. I am still quite sore where the port is if I sit for a long time it starts to ache and it's quite tender to touch.I have read about having fills. I live abroad at the moment and I've read about people having to be defilled so they can fly. I will be flying back after the fill so can anyone explain if its safe to fly??

wa hoo 7days today i took the plunge , stepped on the scales and 12pnds lost in a week !!!!! got to be honest apart from a little discomfort and the odd bit of pain im feeling great !!!!!

Hey new guys dont stress about drain it doest go far in and you can't feel its there ,

Any of you experieced banders know whats type of fruit we can eat after mushy stage !!!!!!

Hi everyone.Congratulations to everyone who has been banded.It,s nearly 5 weeks since I was banded, I have lost 18lb I can't believe it. I have had some problems with being sick and it not at all nice,I've realised it's when I have'nt eaten for a while and probaly eating to quicky. I am still quite sore where the port is if I sit for a long time it starts to ache and it's quite tender to touch.I have read about having fills. I live abroad at the moment and I've read about people having to be defilled so they can fly. I will be flying back after the fill so can anyone explain if its safe to fly??

twilight you should be ok unless its longhaul just ask the doc when you going for your fill,pearce try mashed banana in a yoghurt or melon

I came out of hospital today and am back at the hotel.. feeling sh*tty.. really painful. The pain killers dont seem to do anything at all for me. I didn't have much pain until the drain was pulled out but since then its been awful.

A lovely lady I shared a room with went to have the op but CDB couldn't do it cos he discovered health problems during it. Feel so bad that she's been through all this for nothing, she really doesn't deserve it at all :redface:

hi sher what is the closest airport to the hotel my neice wants a band lol

Slinky the closest airport is Brussles internaitional about a 10 min drive 2 hotel tell her 2 get taxi included remember how expensive it was 4 me.

Had my stiches out 2day ok but 1 was really painful so it got left.

what have u eated now we are in mushy stage. ive had Soup with little soft Pasta pieces in it could only manage 1/2

i've got some fruit 4 later:w00t:

Slinky the closest airport is Brussles internaitional about a 10 min drive 2 hotel tell her 2 get taxi included remember how expensive it was 4 me.

Had my stiches out 2day ok but 1 was really painful so it got left.

what have u eated now we are in mushy stage. ive had Soup with little soft Pasta pieces in it could only manage 1/2

i've got some fruit 4 later:w00t:

emsey believe it or not tom you will feel a hell of alot better hun,honest,thanks for that sher she wants to get band next month lol,she trying to keep up with me ha ha,i got mine out today all was fine,im still just eating what i was,i think im gonna have some farley's rusk though i love them,then go on to weetabix for brek,soup for lunch then maybe bit of mash and salmon for tea lol,i managed a whole tin of oxtail soup today and i feel bloated lol:tongue_smilie:

I came out of hospital today and am back at the hotel.. feeling sh*tty.. really painful. The pain killers dont seem to do anything at all for me. I didn't have much pain until the drain was pulled out but since then its been awful.

A lovely lady I shared a room with went to have the op but CDB couldn't do it cos he discovered health problems during it. Feel so bad that she's been through all this for nothing, she really doesn't deserve it at all :redface:

that poor woman you shared a room with,that was my fear i would wake up and have no band because of health probs,is it somthing she can get sorted out and then get a band or dont you know:blink:

hi emsey, congratulation now that you are banded!! well a quick remedy to relieve pain is to stick both your hand in a bucket of ice, i saw it on TV once then i tried it when i had a toothache to my surprise it work! do you know what kind of health problem the woman had?? I'm a bit worried myself as I am borderline anaemic i don't know if that will be a problem, because i have not been able to donate blood because of that.

wow wannabe you are shrinking!!! 12 lbs already thanks for all the advice.

wow wannabe you are shrinking!!! 12 lbs already thanks for all the advice.

lol thanks laila it will soon slow down though he he,im a bit anemic i took plenty of Iron tabs and milk thistle to help my liver as i was a big drinker,and vit c,im still taking the vit c and a multi Vitamin and my iron just to make sure i have enough strength lol

I like Pearce stepped on the scales this morning and had lost 9 lbs and 4.5 inches. Absolutely brilliant.

I have struck a deal with my Herbalife distributor (hubby) for a brilliant package of £32 per month for Forumala 1 and vitamins/minerals. Will do Breakfast and lunch and then a healthy eveing meal.

If your interested visit Herbalife to find out more and for contact details. He's going to be my Shape up coach, for those that have met him, he has taken a leaf out of the book and decided to lose weight! Yippee. Positive effects all round.

Have a good evening and congrats to those that have also weighed today and those that were banded.

Very sad about the lady who wasn't able to be banded how disappointing for her. Hope all is well and she is able to have it done at a later date.

Edited by MummiesBB

Hi all is any one going on the 28th of sep to get banded

hi slinky lol

Edited by lyndaxxo
:)

Hi all is any one going on the 28th of sep to get banded

hi slinky lol

I have booked the 21st. Can't wait. Good luck. The relief is great once you get it booked.

hi lynda and lemma good luck on your journeys:thumbup:you will be in very safe hands:thumbup:

Hi, firsts a big thanks, reading the pages on this site gave me the motivation to take the plunge and book my place with Dr Chris on 10 September. My heart was racing when I clicked send and the deposit was paid! No going back now.

Has anyone travelled from Charleroi airport to the hotel? I have email Frederik but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Another question, I have read about the drain but on another forum, they talked about a catheter, does everyone need one? Anyone else going the same day as me?

Sharon x