Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Wow flirty a size 14.. well done you, Hope you have a great weekend in liverpool, im sure you will lol. You will defo go down a size once you have had your op's, you are gorgeous anyway but just think what you will be like with the new found confidence it will bring, you go girl you really deserve it x

Ah i dont think id get much of a explaination from him.... Ah well i know i dont have restriction but i know getting the band made me headstrong and stick to dieting so i still thank it for helping me lose the weight just disappointed in the fills... Yeah i love the shopping bit but not buying any more clothes as i hope to have my nips and tucks done in 6wks or so and i defo hope il be smaller after it all but i bought a new dress for liverpool this wkend and got the legs waxed today in preparation lol and i put away a cardi and top (size 14 yay) lol gona get them tomorr but thats me finished with clothes just gona have to stay out of the shops from now on cos i cant help trying on things and wanting them its a whole new experience something i could never do i never remember getting into a 14 or 16 and im only 25 says alot bout my weight prob doesnt it lol

Flirtylass you done fantastic to get this far as you say the band gave you the start you needed go girl size 14 happy days lol:thumbup:

Ah i dont think id get much of a explaination from him.... Ah well i know i dont have restriction but i know getting the band made me headstrong and stick to dieting so i still thank it for helping me lose the weight just disappointed in the fills... Yeah i love the shopping bit but not buying any more clothes as i hope to have my nips and tucks done in 6wks or so and i defo hope il be smaller after it all but i bought a new dress for liverpool this wkend and got the legs waxed today in preparation lol and i put away a cardi and top (size 14 yay) lol gona get them tomorr but thats me finished with clothes just gona have to stay out of the shops from now on cos i cant help trying on things and wanting them its a whole new experience something i could never do i never remember getting into a 14 or 16 and im only 25 says alot bout my weight prob doesnt it lol

you go girl and remember the photos.

x

Hi Garry ye mine is still very swollen to i can even feel a hard lump around the port scar i dont know weather or not this is scare tissue read somewhere you can get scar tissue around the port i just dont know all i can say is it can be very sore then it will just disappear im seeing fred on Mon see what he has to say, your so right about the fills i think they are very expensive its not fare they know we cant go anywhere else lol:smile:

i can also feel what seems to be a ball about the sixe of a malteser so i think scar tissue sound like a good shout.

x

Well they are a 14 i seem to be between 14/16 now even though even though my boobs have shrank some tops still wont go over them wonder what my new ones wil be like lol but yeah wishful i have confidence i never had its just top of the world feeling and thank god cos i was just thinking yesterday in the real hot weather how the hell did i cope with a extra 7stone and at one stage i would of been 9st heavier i used wear the same clothes every wkend and i hated it my mum is having a ball she was trying to buy me loads yesterday she fell in love with a mini i tried on but i put my foot down she can take me shopping at the end its a waste now i hope lol

Well they are a 14 i seem to be between 14/16 now even though even though my boobs have shrank some tops still wont go over them wonder what my new ones wil be like lol but yeah wishful i have confidence i never had its just top of the world feeling and thank god cos i was just thinking yesterday in the real hot weather how the hell did i cope with a extra 7stone and at one stage i would of been 9st heavier i used wear the same clothes every wkend and i hated it my mum is having a ball she was trying to buy me loads yesterday she fell in love with a mini i tried on but i put my foot down she can take me shopping at the end its a waste now i hope lol

i am so loving your mum at the moment, if you need a hand to squeeze in then yeeeeee haaaaaaaaa

gx

Lol you 2 can help eachother, gary helpihg flirty with her mini and into her tight tops and flirty helping gary with his tight pink speedo's lol x

Lol you 2 can help eachother, gary helpihg flirty with her mini and into her tight tops and flirty helping gary with his tight pink speedo's lol x

i know i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::tt2:

Hi Flirty - You raised my curiousity when you said you have paid more than 1000euro and still don't have restriction. I will be having my fills in Dublin as well - and travelling from Donegal to do so, so I'm eager to have them work well and work quickly. Anyone else out there having the same problem with fills in Dublin? Also, is the port located high in the ribs, under your bust?

Hi high anxiety im from louth everyone is different when it comes to fills i just seem to be unlucky and my band is near full at 8.05mls some people have restriction at 4mls my port was put in bout 2inches above belly button on left side but it has moved and is now just to left of belly button it moved down

Hi shoes when i was in belgium i told him i wasnt happy and he couldnt understand i could still eat bread and other stuff without a prob but iv been saying it to him for ages but he said he'd do next fill half price but i dont really think thats good enough so iv decided not to bother with any more fills iv came this far without reaching my sweet spot just pissed off with fills i feel no different now than i did after first fill doesnt say much does it

Hi flirty been reading your info and u are brilliant answering everyone elses posts especially when you have had it so difficult yourself!

however must admit reading the last few i feel a bit angry re the way you have been treated with still no restriciton in the band?

"you can get the next one half price" how many is that you have actually had?

if i were you ....u should be telling them not happy sort it or you will take things further.....this shows to me if aftercare etc doesnt go as ecfs hopes you are treated badly and possibly ripped off:frown:??

bit worried now as it shows outwith the norm they really dont care as to pay for so many fills is a joke!:confused:

what do other bandsters think?

Hi timeisnow i really dont want putting u off its just my experience i must say i feel ripped off but all i get when i say it to fred is ur losing the weight which yes is true but i would of liked restriction to kick in and help me a little but iv had 8fills so far and i have never felt restriction can still eat any amount of anything once i chew well... but i know dr chris said they give less of a fill if u are losing weight and more if u arnt so i kinda think its a rip of situation nearly like being punished for losing weight u get less of a fill and ur band losens as u lose weight so i dont understand why they do it that way but when i say anything bout not being happy all i get is ur losing weight it is frustrating but not much i can do

Hi timeisnow i really dont want putting u off its just my experience i must say i feel ripped off but all i get when i say it to fred is ur losing the weight which yes is true but i would of liked restriction to kick in and help me a little but iv had 8fills so far and i have never felt restriction can still eat any amount of anything once i chew well... but i know dr chris said they give less of a fill if u are losing weight and more if u arnt so i kinda think its a rip of situation nearly like being punished for losing weight u get less of a fill and ur band losens as u lose weight so i dont understand why they do it that way but when i say anything bout not being happy all i get is ur losing weight it is frustrating but not much i can do

yes there is flirty...........why just you and why is it not being restricted more quickly? put how unhappy you are on here because i will tell you now if i am treated like this re after care i wont be taking it quietly or be palmed off!!ill pay my money and take it from there but people need to know that the aftercare is sound and we are still treated properly and not like a money cow!!

im just sorry this has not been mentioned b4 ie not acceptable!

good luck anyway flirty keep me posted im away in less than four weeks?