Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I didn't.

I did, just had it removed today 7 days post. It sucked...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My surgeon keeps it in for a week! ???? It's not much fun as I constantly think I'm going to pull it out. Best thing is finding a shirt that has a front pocket so it stays safe inside.

I did, just had it removed today 7 days post. It sucked...

That's what I hear

Renea in AL

i wish I could more positive but it hurt, it was a pain to take care of, a pain to sleep and made showering and sleeping very un fun. I'm trying to lay on that used right now and it hurts...

Oh! A positive is the rest of my recovery has been much easier in comparison

My sleeve is coming up on Tuesday. My doctor will discharge me the same day as my surgery and I will have a drain but I go to the doctor office the next day and have it taken out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

I had a drain for three days post op and it was removed on the day I checked out of hospital, it's not a fun experience having it removed, but a small victory once it's out.......

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

@@TiggerFan72

I had a drain for two days.

When it's time for removal, They have you take a deep breath and hold it. For me, it was a strange pulling sensation. The guy was quick. He removed it in seconds. Having the drain removed is not pleasant but once it's over it's forgotten.

I had one, 7 days post op they removed it.

Ain't gonna lie, it hurt. But after the initial shock of the pain, it was over. And then... I was good to go! Haven't looked back.

Before they removed it ... I was miserable, but it didn't really hurt, just was annoying and in my way. I could feel it moving inside me. Doc says this was because I was doing more than I should... and that he's never had that complaint. So that may have just been me!

Jesus loves you!!!