Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Definately none of those on my diet plan that soon after surgery.

I was just starting soft foods that were focused on Protein only with a small amount of vegetables cooked well done.

Those shouldn't ever really be in your diet plan. Did you take classes before hand? I did and we learned all about what should be taken out of your diet permanently to have long term success. Protein always first then vegis and fruits.

Never treat yourself with food. Another thing I learned in class. I'm 12 weeks out now and go by the book and have lost 50 pounds the first 3 months. I recommend just enjoying the holiday without food being the focus.

Edited by shareeann

Wow Amazing to lose that in a month! Treat yourself to a Mani ; )

I think she just wanted us to know, it wasn't a question.

Thanks hun I just don't like the judgemental be of this site

Sent from my 0PM92 using the BariatricPal App

I agree. Pretty disappointed at some of the comments I've seen here. It's not you, some people can't help themselves.

About your question... I'm only 5 days out so take it for what it is. If you're making if yourself I recently found low carb high Protein tortillas at my local grocery store. Had them a few weeks ago. They weren't bad. You can always eat the Protein out of the dish first then if you have room take a few bites of the tortilla and see how it works for you.

Merry Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thanks hun I just don't like the judgemental be of this site

Sent from my 0PM92 using the BariatricPal App

I can't understand for the life of me that when someone is just trying to help, it's automatically thought of as judgmental. Did anyone say, How dare you even think about something like that? NO. They just are trying to tell you the truth. That's not judgmental. That's support.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Sorry didn't realize it wasn't a question . I look at this forum to keep each other in check and be honest . We are all in the same boat as food addicts. We cant pretend its ok to get a major surgery then do things we know we shouldn't. When I post things I love when others give honest feedback. I'm sorry you feel its judging . I wish you all the best sincerely ..