Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh man! Now I am starting to feel the weekness because I can't eat enough. Thank GOD for my sisters!! They are always so loving and encouraging. Thanks Tee and Cookie!!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I feel the best when I just do stuff! I went to church and the grocery today, 4 days post op! Now...I was tired when I got home and took a 2 hour nap! I think it is just because I can't eat much. I might get 2oz at a time in! Plus...I used to like yogurt and pudding...yeah...not now!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

post-300307-14821930478435_thumb.jpg post-300307-14821930641829_thumb.jpg

MsShortyDee

I'm on week 3, and I'm struggling to eat.

I feel a tightness in my stomach, it hurts when I eat and drink. I feel like there's an obstruction.

Has anyone felt that before?

PS : I did made the mistake of trying mash potatoes last week, after that, everything has gone down hill..

Any advise?

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

@@shelleigirl I am still pre-surgery. So your post has me very worried. I sure hope you feel better and eating /drinking gets easier. I also hope other people who are post -op reply to your post soon with what has helped them past feeling this way. Take-care

@@shelleigirl I am still pre-surgery. So your post has me very worried. I sure hope you feel better and eating /drinking gets easier. I also hope other people who are post -op reply to your post soon with what has helped them past feeling this way. Take-care

Hey! I don't feel bad. I'm. It in pain and not throwing up or anything. I just get full in like 1 spoonful! I can drink without any problem now. That is my savior! I drink and put Protein in everything I drink. I want to eat...just nothing I'm allowed to eat. Ha! I haven't cheated or anything...just struggling.

Hey! I don't feel bad. I'm. It in pain and not throwing up or anything. I just get full in like 1 spoonful! I can drink without any problem now. That is my savior! I drink and put Protein in everything I drink. I want to eat...just nothing I'm allowed to eat. Ha! I haven't cheated or anything...just struggling.

@shelleigirl...Hi thanks for reply I am happy to hear that you are feeling ok---sorry for misunderstanding-- :) I think I am having pre-surgery jitters.

It goes get better. I can't eat more than 2 tablespoons of food. I keep a good stick of Popsicles and water/lemonade

MsShortyDee

I am 17 days post op. It does get better. Hang in there. Let you body heal and do the very best you can. Make sure you are walking. I'm amazed but that seems to be the key to every thing!

I am 17 days post op. It does get better. Hang in there. Let you body heal and do the very best you can. Make sure you are walking. I'm amazed but that seems to be the key to every thing!

I'm 21 days post op. Each day gets better. I even said I wanted to go to work. WTH!! Lol. Ok I was bored. Lol. I can get my liquids in. I can't stomach the Protein drinks. My doctor told me that if I can get it in thru food(thank goodness I'm on soft foods) that it's ok. Other than that everything thing is good

MsShortyDee

The challenge is real!!!! I am so full, I am forcing myself to eat, but I can hardly get anything in. I'm still using the 1 ounce cups to help me gauge my food/liquid consumption, and so far I'm not getting much in. :( HELP!!!! what can I do?