Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 months post op tomorrow

December 1st marks my 9 month post op for my sleeve and despite being sick for a good share of it (not holding much down still), I'm very pleased with the results! From a 22, to a solid 12... over 130lbs lost and MADE IT TO ONE-DERLAND!

(I'm a big fan of Supernatural so photos below are ops I've had done with the cast)

September 2015, my worst and no change from that when I went into surgery, July 2016 at my first 100lb lost, then October 2016... my most recent. Have lost maybe 7 or 8 lbs since it was taken.

post-288110-14805091169444_thumb.jpg post-288110-14805091722527_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Also, December 21st of this year I'm getting the skin removal and hope it includes thighs. But the apron and muffin top will be GONE. insurance approved it early cause of issues with rashing/blistering. (TMI)

Sent from my iPhone

You look great.

You look great. And the pictures are cool also you get to meet the cast

Sent from my LGUS991 using the BariatricPal App

December 1st marks my 9 month post op for my sleeve and despite being sick for a good share of it (not holding much down still), I'm very pleased with the results! From a 22, to a solid 12... over 130lbs lost and MADE IT TO ONE-DERLAND!

(I'm a big fan of Supernatural so photos below are ops I've had done with the cast)

September 2015, my worst and no change from that when I went into surgery, July 2016 at my first 100lb lost, then October 2016... my most recent. Have lost maybe 7 or 8 lbs since it was taken.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509110.662010.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509167.520612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Nice, I am sort of jealous of the pic with Sam! Lol! If it was Dean I would be totally J! Congrats lady!

No picture with Dean?! WTH?! Chuck is cool, but my daughters & I just can't stand Sam's constant whining.

You look good though!

I looovveee that show!!! Dean is drop dead and so are you great job keep it going.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509110.662010.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509167.520612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Congratulations lady! You look amazing!

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509110.662010.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480509167.520612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Nice, I am sort of jealous of the pic with Sam! Lol! If it was Dean I would be totally J! Congrats lady!
I have pics with Jensen/Dean too but I don't have the digital copies to share. When I get them, I can update you. :)

Sent from my iPhone

No picture with Dean?! WTH?! Chuck is cool, but my daughters & I just can't stand Sam's constant whining.

You look good though!

I have lots of pics with Jensen/Dean as well as Misha/Cas. Just don't have digital copies to post yet.

The pic with chuck is the first one I ever seen the "new me" and I cried. I lost my composure in the photo-pickup area at the convention and cried. It didn't look like me. It didn't register that it was really me.

Sent from my iPhone

I looovveee that show!!! Dean is drop dead and so are you great job keep it going.

Thank you! Next convention I have a solo shot with Jensen/Dean I will simply ask him for the tightest hug he can give me. Hopefully it's an equal or better result than I have with Jared or Misha. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you! Next convention I have a solo shot with Jensen/Dean I will simply ask him for the tightest hug he can give me. Hopefully it's an equal or better result than I have with Jared or Misha. :)

Sent from my iPhone