Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery tomorrow at 5am

Im a littleoverwhelmed dont think i can do it......i want this so bad but im letting my nerves get the best of me.????????????????????

You can do it, nerves are to be expected, but just keep your end goal in your mind to be healthier ????????

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Everyone gets nervous before their surgery. After your surgery, you will have your tool to help you be successful. Just remember everything you are doing is kind of like laying the foundation to upcoming events!! You CAN DO THIS!!! All of your hard work towards this is almost over. So you can start the next leg of your journey!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!! YOU"VE got this!!!

Wishing you the best and will be praying and thinking of you Tomorrow. My Surgery is next Wednesday. I only have a one day liquid diet to do on Tuesday. Stay Strong. You Got This!

Good luck. I'm know I'll be super nervous the night before my surgery

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

My nerves we're also all worked up the Night Before it's normal as you are about to change your life for the rest of your life. I am 9 days post-op almost through the liquid stages, if I can do this you can do it too! Stay strong girl! You started the process for a reason. Best of luck ????

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

I was the same but had my surgery yesterday and came home today so far no issues. Yes it's sore but not unbearable with rain relief. Just remember you are doing this to improve your health and wellbeing x

Sent from my SM-G925F using the BariatricPal App

So glad I got my surgery 10-25-16 am dwn by 23.4 since surgery and 29 since 1st appointment with surgeon in June.

I got nervous the day before too didn't have to fast until midnight prior to surgery in and out in 1 hour 5 minutes with hernia repair .

Had the sleeve done at 9am on Tuesday was doing so well I was out of hospital by 2pm on Wednesday.

No problem with pain and vomiting when I got home either .

HW 318 SW 265.5 CW 241

Good luck

Allie

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I was nervous the day before. Once I got there they asked me if I needed anything to calm me down. At that point I just wanted to get the party started so I passed on the meds.

It's normal.

Edited by #BirdDog

@@x0stina, prayed your surgery went well. Let us know how you're doing when you get a moment. Don't forget to walk, walk, walk. ☺

Hope you did well! I know after my surgery it was 4 days before I was up to being on the website. When you're up to it, let us know how you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App