Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3wks out tacos?

As long as you wash it down with a coke and ONLY with a straw.

Is that rude, sarcasm or bullying? Could it be just poking fun of a question that could be considered certified nutzo?

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Oddly, it boils down to if you like the person who answered or not. I have seen that answer come from one member and it HELLFIRE HORRID BULLYING but coming from another member, it's humorous and lighthearted. Weird.

This all started from a place of kindness. I'm off the defend everyone else on here kick. I'll apologize for the offended. KristenLe and LSL included.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Is that rude, sarcasm or bullying? Could it be just poking fun of a question that could be considered certified nutzo?

Oddly, it boils down to if you like the person who answered or not. I have seen that answer come from one member and it HELLFIRE HORRID BULLYING but coming from another member, it's humorous and lighthearted. Weird.

It's the way of the world, isn't it? :) Lets all have a taco and move on? Through a straw, while chewing gum, on vacation 30 mins after discharge. There.

It's the way of the world, isn't it? :) Lets all have a taco and move on? Through a straw, while chewing gum, on vacation 30 mins after discharge. There.

Sure, what could go wrong with a plan?

Damn..........I now have a headache.

More tequila please.

Let's face it, we can do and eat as we want, and I never thought of asking anyone here if I could eat a taco so soon. I was so in fear of my possible choking or death that it took me about four months to chew lettuce. I am three years out and just had 1/4 piece of bread , and the choking feeling in my chest was not worth it. When I was two months out I choked on a small bit of soft crockpot chicken, and the fear of God was put into me. I know the questions about eating a chicken leg one week post op will continue, but I love the lighthearted joking that entertains us all. Loosen up as you tighten up your panties!

More tequila please.

Word !

And pass me a shovel and a ho.

I'm ready to do some gardening............or whatever.

Who knew tacos could be so widely discussed....tacos=bad ...tacos=a**holes...tacos=nuts....etc etc...Lmao [emoji12][emoji106][emoji106]

More tequila please.

Word !

And pass me a shovel and a ho.

I'm ready to do some gardening............or whatever.

No hos for you! They're sharp and dangerous. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now.

And chase it with a cold beer. :D

Odd thing? My NUT who is very strict, makes no restriction on full fat products- dressing, sour cream, mayo, BBQ Sauce etc. Her opinion on Condiments is that because of the small volume of food we consume, we aren't eating THAT much of a particular condiment, so have at. Her opinion is regular dressing tastes better so enjoy the scant teaspoon you will likely need.

My NUT was exactly the same way. I was stressing about every little bite and she told me to stop killing myself over a spoonful of food. She said it's too stressful and ultimately that would lead to more weight gain!

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

post-284996-14733405906443_thumb.jpg

Back to tequila...

um, NO. no tacos. not until about 5 months post op. i followed the post op diet to a T and worked through each phase slowly to take advantage of the lack of appetite (and swelling) that really boosted my loss.

Now I have to have hard shell only because soft get stuck. i have had a huge increase in my GERD since i had a gain and have a stricture. EGD and dilation scheduled for october...

Omg. You people are nice. No, no you shouldn't have tacos three weeks from surgery. You're trying to lose weight. Ask yourself, do tacos make sense on any diet? No, no they don't.

I'm not nice, I'm simply tired of being smacked down for pointing out the obvious. So...tacos, ice cream, popcorn and alcohol for everyone!!!

:D :D :D

Don't you think you both are being a bit snobby and judgmental? I certainly do. food has been a problem for MOST of us on here--your no exception, I'm sure! This is a forum for people who need support, not sarcasm and ridicule. Everyone handles this change differently and adjusts differently. She asked a question. I'm sure she wasn't looking for sarcasm or a scolding nor did she deserve one. I feel like I'm in "Mean Girls" the VSG chronicles.