Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got 5 cc's today at TLBC

I agree with you there about going to TLBC for your fills....we did pay for sure. My doctor didn't seem to keen on doing the fills anyway. That's great that you managed to drive there all by yourself..I'm envious as I'm too nervous and take the subway from Scarborough Town Center. It's pretty good really and takes me right to the door at the George St. stop.

Hello all;

I had my second fill today, and between today and 2 wks ago I have incredulessly LOST 2.5 lbs. AMAZING as I ended up will little restriction the last couple of days!

I am very tight right now= total in 7cc's in a 9.5cc band. I go back again in two wks for my 3rd fill.

I drank 500 ml of Water before I left the clinic (slowly)

and on the drive home I drank a Medium Decaf coffee /milk and sweetner. I am hungry as not had anything to EAT since breaky.

So now I am gently sipping on a Protein shake.. to quel the monster.. there is air and fluff in my shake so I am waiting for it to settle down and then I'll take small sips.

Tomorrow morning I know I'll be back to my Scrambled Egg try out.

I am Happy! :hungry:

Hi Peaches!

I had wondered if I was the only one with this much in their band!! lol Nice to know I am not alone. Actually I just had my fourth fill and that took me to 7.8cc. I was at 7 before. It has been almost a week now and I am doing well I think. Really made a difference in the restriction I had before and now. I am being careful about what I eat, it has been interesting but know pbing with this fill.

I wasn't really losing and hadn't for a bit so I called the clinic and they said time for a fill. I was beginning to feel like I was the only one!

Hope all goes well for you, just really take your time and as always....

CHEW CHEW CHEW!!

Thanks for the post.

Yes I was surprised that she gave me so much today, but ya know...it musta been just what I needed. Cause I can just get my shake down - slowly... and I know in a couple of days when the swelling goes down, it'll loosen up a bit again.

I am hoping that in the next 2 wk period I see some drastic changes on the scale... I am READY for this new slimmer me!!! LOL

Hi,

I had my second fill yesterday also. The last time I had gotten 4cc's so this time they only gave me 1cc for a total of 5cc's. After the first fill I did not feel all that restricted, I definelty could eat more than a cup full, I'm hoping this time it will be a little better. I was happy though because I lost 10lbs in the two weeks between fills, and I really had a good varitey of food and was satisfied. I did want to test my limits so I tried rice and bread on different days. I did ok kinda on the bread when it was toasted but rice made me so sick...I decided not to try Pasta.

I go back Aug 26 for my third fill, maybe I will see some of you there.

Carla

Hi,

I had my second fill yesterday also. The last time I had gotten 4cc's so this time they only gave me 1cc for a total of 5cc's. After the first fill I did not feel all that restricted, I definelty could eat more than a cup full, I'm hoping this time it will be a little better. I was happy though because I lost 10lbs in the two weeks between fills, and I really had a good varitey of food and was satisfied. I did want to test my limits so I tried rice and bread on different days. I did ok kinda on the bread when it was toasted but rice made me so sick...I decided not to try Pasta.

I go back Aug 26 for my third fill, maybe I will see some of you there.

Carla

Fantastic Girl....keep it up:clap2:

How is your son making out LeslieLee?

Hi Lorie!!

He is doing great! He seems to be very happy and just making the most of his basic training. He says he has lost a few pounds from all the pt and the stairs he has to run every time he turns around...lol He is on the 8th floor apparently and they do a lot of change parades and fun stuff that keep them all running. Maybe I should have joined the army and gone to boot camp to lose weight...lol NAHHHHHHHHHHH no way I gots my band. It works me out just fine!

How are you doing? and the DH?

We are doing fine.Dh had a fill last Wed. and Mon had to have a small defill as he now has a cold and the band tightened up. The band is a finicky B****

Driving to TO is stressful but it's such an accomplishment when you make it and get back without any incidents. I made the trip myself and I was so happy that I did it.

Congrats on all your successes.

Driving to TO is stressful but it's such an accomplishment when you make it and get back without any incidents. I made the trip myself and I was so happy that I did it.

Congrats on all your successes.

Are you going to the Sept Luncheon today>???? I'd love to meet you!

Glad it went well for you.

My first few fill were not so god as they put some in and take it out. The in is not so bad but the out , OH MY God hurt so much.

My last two were good.