Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@jccanada Welcome to my world.... My husband of 25 years is the same way. He is always accusing me of the same. Every time I pick up my phone or iPad he says.... What are you doing texting your boyfriend. Finally I just started feeding into it, so now when he says that, I say... Why yes I am, want to say hello? Shuts him right up. I recently asked for a divorce. He is not happy about it at all. I did a disapearing act where I took off three weekends in a row and didn't tell him were I was going or who with. Live your life. Don't wait take your life back. It would not get any better

@@jccanada Welcome to my world.... My husband of 25 years is the same way. He is always accusing me of the same. Every time I pick up my phone or iPad he says.... What are you doing texting your boyfriend. Finally I just started feeding into it, so now when he says that, I say... Why yes I am, want to say hello? Shuts him right up. I recently asked for a divorce. He is not happy about it at all. I did a disapearing act where I took off three weekends in a row and didn't tell him were I was going or who with. Live your life. Don't wait take your life back. It would not get any better

Some times I just don't understand. I feed to it at times. Other times it makes me cry.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Edited by jccanada

Does anyone else seem to feel like their spouse treats them differently?

I can't look at my phone without hearing, "what, ...are you talking to your boyfriend?"

I've been with my husband 7 years, never once giving him a reason to distrust me. I love him with everything I am. But I've heard this every day for about 3 weeks.

Tonight I was rolling over in bed and was asked if I was getting up to get my phone.

I just just can't understand this. I also can't seem to feel like I can take much more of it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Jccanada...You are not alone as many of us have being thru something like it in many ways. Im but 11 days after surgery and my hubby its acting wired too I don't blame him if its hard for me i cant imagine how hard it will be for him to think his fat wife it will be skinny and atractive in no time. My concern is. Can I handle his underline jealousy? Your hubby and mine are guys that their self-esteem its low. And i believe we have more important things to think about like for instance

Our Healt

Our Protein intake

Our exercise

Our marriage its important but if the other half its not cooperative find the way hpy to get him to marriage counseling. And if dont work center you energy in the better you.

XoXoX.

Blessings

Sent from my LGMS631 using the BariatricPal App

MY husband told me he loves me more when I was fat

Being separated for about 6 months ,and i recently had the surgery on his insurance was the best thing he could of gave me.. (he had no choice,since im insured) ,he cheated several times, walked out on me and his sons 1 yrs, 6yrs, 8 yrs, and guess what he recently seen me and his face looked a little lost after loosing 21 pounds from the 3 weeks he didnt see me. But im hurt, sad, and most of all confused but happy that ill soon be getting divorced fron a Narcissistic selfish a*****e.. stayed to long 15 years together and we didnt even make it 6 years married.. a man who cheats and blames you, doesn't compliment you, lies to you, because your a good woman and put him first at all times becomes selfish and they Doesn't deserve anymore of you. So im worth a whole lot more, and dealing and feeding into his ignorance im giving my time at a discounted price..no thank you been there and im not going backwards..so with this being said ..if i can love the wrong person..with all my soul..that way i did,have and still do in a sense, i can only imagine how much i can love the rightsens, when im OVER this one.. but for now the focus is this damn stall.

I never felt beautiful or sexy..well actually he never said it not once. I guess to him my weight was a problem that when he seen me he seen FAT.

I can never understand his way of thinking or what he really felt .

at times i felt loved but at times i didn't..I was the marriage..so before you listen to everyone on here ,only you know what your heart feels ,and what is really reciprocated through her.

Wish you the best..

Sent from my SM-G925P using the BariatricPal App

Edited by yguess

Before surgery my husband expressed concerns about me "getting hott, and finding someone else"

Quite frankly, I am a rather blunt person, and I simply informed him a few times that if I planned on leaving him, being fat wouldn't stop me and I would have done it by now. He eventually stopped thinking that. But we have made other decisions in our lives that has helped our marriage.

I suppose I should make note that our gender roles are completely switched and he is the more sensitive and I am likely the worst person to get relationship advice from, as I tend to be a little no nonsense. Just sharing our experience.

@Icantbelieveit. Its told him...... Well I loved you more when you use to f**k me more