Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I went from a 28W to a 14 Misses, 16/17 juniors (I like juniors cuts better). I'm not done yet, hoping to get to a 10 or a 12 in Gucci.

Started at a size 20/22, now I can do 12/14. Still have a ways to go until reach goal.

I started at a size 22 pants 4x top and now I'm at a baggy 10. I haven't tried a size 8 yet

Hi everyone. I started at a size 15. After four months post op I was wearing a size 5. I went from a 2x in tshirts to a size medium. Now I'm 9 months post op. The weight loss has fluctuated and stalled at times. I started my weight at 227. I'm now 159. Hopefully I can go down a bit more. I walk six miles a day. Everyday. Hope this helps. I had the vsg on August 17th 2015.

Started in a 26W, am now in a size 8. Brings me joy every day!

Started at a size 22, now a size 4 or 6 depending on the brand.

Male size here, basically waistline - I don't know my initial waistline, but I started at 46 pants with elastic waist which expanded to as much as 50, and am now wearing a 42. Hope to eventually get down to a 38 or a 36. Need to take what my body will give me though...

Started at size 32 at 353 lbs, down to size 16 at 199 lbs (although sizing varies a little by brand).

I was sleeved in June 2015. I started at 20W and even had a 22W in the wardrobe. Within six weeks I was wearing old size 16s in my closet that I hadn't thrown out or donated. By August I was wearing 14's. My winter wardrobe was size 12. What I've purchased for summer is all size 8 or 10, depending on the manufacturer. Since I'm still losing, I expect I'll end up at size 6 or so.

Edited by Engteacher

26 (I had a pair of 28's I was wearing but they were a little too big). I am now in 14's in some and 12's in others. I still have a lot of thigh/butt loose skin, so it makes pants harder. Believe it will be a little bit smaller after plastics but I would anticipate not going below 10 (maybe 8 in some things?). I am 5'10" with a pretty big frame though and don't want to be any smaller than that. I was in 26 last January and in 14's by this January.

From a 18 to a 6. Took me around 15 months to get to my lowest weight.

Super tight 22W to a comfortable size 10 as of yesterday!

Still loosing and have quite a bit of skin I'll be having removed in December/January.

Looking so forward to single digits. :)

Shooting for a size 8 by the end of summer.....and a 6 by Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So, I am not sure what size pants I started at because after a while I only wore stretch or workout pants. Those were 2X or XL. Currently wearing a S/M but the pants size ranges from 10 to 14 depending on brand. I am hips, thighs, and ass. 247 to 179 currently.

Hope this helps!

Guy here

Started at a 46 just had my 3 month check in down a total of 105 pounds 65 since surgery and now I wear 32's