Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can a Icee stretch your pouch

@@VSGAnn2014

It's the Curse of the Tomorrow People...

It's tomorrow before we find sh*t out... :mellow:

@@CHM

Hmmmmm...

You seem familiar...

Like someone I used to know...

Only 25% shorter...

Anyway...

Next time something like this goes on, somebody come get me...

I'm only a phone call away...

Surely I've given you ALL my number at some stage...

I've stalked you all enough...

Oh...

Never mind...

@@CHM

Hmmmmm...

You seem familiar...

Like someone I used to know...

Only 25% shorter...

Yep, losing a whole human that one has been married to will cause an initial to drop from one's name. It looks much better if you ask me... :D

Surely I've given you ALL my number at some stage...

Wait, you give out your number? You mean we can be entertained all day long?!

@@CHM

Well then...

If you're happy with the name/circumstances change, more power to you...

And as far as my number goes -

Sure!!

All day...

Any time you like...

Just flick me a message and I'll perform...

My number is 1800 - UNBELIEVABLE**

But seriously...

Any time...

**(Thanx to Ford Fairlane for the quote)

You can make your own fruit slushies... add no sugar but what is in the fruit itself... a bit of ice... and a bit of Water so its not to thick..... I find freezing the fruit then I only have to add a bit of Water to it and no ice... but either way it gets the slushy need fulfilled without all the sugar in it... natural sugar and can likely add some Protein mix... in it ... ( Peanut Butter maybe?) I don't use banana's as the doc said no... but watermelon strawberries peaches.... you are only limited to the fruit you can get...

Morning guys. Crack of dawn here in UK. Animals and husband hogging bed and still snoring. I couldn't resist a peek at this thread to keep my first cuppa of the morning company. Glad you've caught up KindaFamiliar. Wondered when you'd traipse onto this thread. You're flirting again boy..............you fickle male. Same old flannel just different girl! You're incorrigible. Just the other day it was LipstickLady who was the object of your affections but that seems to have died a death since I slipped the phrase 'green Lycra mankini' into that particular thread.

Surprised that you didn't take the bait that the glaiket poster on this thread laid for you on your thread 'The Great Arse Face Experiment'. Here for the information (and no doubt delight) of your tribe of adoring female fans I paste the post:

You look absolutely fantastic! You are lucky you can hide it with a beard. My face was never heavy if nobody saw anything but my face they would not know I was heavy. Anyway I know that hemorrhoid cream will plump up the skin and make wrinkles around the eyes temporarily disappear for a special night. But it is very temporary. I can't see how plumping up your neck would look better. I would think using a salt face cream would work better but it would also be temporary. In time your skin will catch up to your body.

End of paste.

Now why, I ask myself, didn't you take the clearly dangled bait, and then bite, ready to be reeled in to her? Hmmmmmmmm? You are clearly a man who can handle most things.

Answers eagerly anticipated. Over to you Kinda xxxxxxxx

@@jintycb

I'll reply to the above tomorrow...

There's a lot to cover and I want to make sure I cover each of your statements/accusations adequately...

And I will...

I like my straws with girth.

I can suck in more...

AIR

that way.

These "straws with girth" that you speak of to drink your beverages with, do you place one hand behind the back of your head pushing you downwards when you are using them?

Inquiring minds would like to know. :)

I can suck in more...

AIR

that way.

These "straws with girth" that you speak of to drink your beverages with, do you place one hand behind the back of your head pushing you downwards when you are using them?

Any person who dared push my head downwards under any circumstances is likely to draw back a nub. My first black belt included knife training. My second came with bo staff, nun chucks and sword.

I am one year away from earning my third. You don't even want to know what I am practicing now.

That said, beginner self defense teaches you to scratch, claw and bite down hard if you feel threatened.

But I called MYSELF the sarky git!!!!!!! Don't be cross with me[emoji52] x

I know what is irking you Ms LipstickLady. It's because that unspeakable cad KindaFamiliar has moved his affections and no doubt just plain male lust to another, namely CHM. Listen hon, you've had a narrow escape. Just think of him covered in haemorrhoid cream in a green Lycra mankini. [emoji6]

Edited by jintycb

I can suck in more...

AIR

that way.

Any person who dared push my head downwards under any circumstances is likely to draw back a nub. My first black belt included knife training. My second came with bo staff, nun chucks and sword.

I am one year away from earning my third. You don't even want to know what I am practicing now.

That said, beginner self defense teaches you to scratch, claw and bite down hard if you feel threatened.

They already got me with a knife down there when I was born.

I know what is irking you Ms LipstickLady. It's because that unspeakable cad KindaFamiliar has moved his affections and no doubt just plain male lust to another, namely CHM. Listen hon, you've had a narrow escape. Just think of him covered in haemorrhoid cream in a green Lycra mankini.

Oh God, why did you give me that image! I wish I could use bleach with a brush and scrub it out of my brain.

I'll probably have night terrors while sleeping tonight. Thanks. :)

Hi guys, on a purely personal note, I prefer to stick with experienced sleevers who have heard all the 'opinions' but who have the intelligence and sense to sort the solid true facts out from the flannel. Those veterans (please excuse the title but it denotes experience not age!) have been successful in losing weight. They have a wealth of knowledge gained through intelligent research. I'm with them. Thus far, their posts have been my touchstone on my journey. I'm sticking with what is working (rather brilliantly too) for me.

By the way I'm walking away too-apart from anything else I cannot keep reading badly spelled, grammatically incorrect articles full of malapropisms and with no decent spacing. To me that shows a lack of respect for readers of the posts. It (wrongly sometimes) assumes we all can disentangle the prose and work out the true meaning behind the words.

I <3 you!!! :D

It's because that unspeakable cad KindaFamiliar has moved his affections and no doubt just plain male lust to another, namely CHM.

Oooooh, I'm being lusted after? I'm always the last to know...