Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So funny I just received mine I am also irregular and said oh hey thanks for making an appearance today of all days

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Edited by yescres07

I just want to say congratulations, and good luck to all of you going into surgery tomorrow. To me, the pain wasn't that bad and it is so worth it!!!

one step at a time, one sip at a time, one pound at a time.

Yey @@ChooChi73

I'm glad you're feeling okay. Congrats to you too.

@@yescres07

Doesn't it suck though? Ugh. I was scared that maybe my surgeon would postpone my surgery. But that sounds silly. It's a natural thing.

I'm going to try to sleep early because I know I'll wake up at 4am as I have been everyday for the passed 2 weeks. Maybe 830pm

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

@omnica I called to make sure she said no problem so weird but hey it's nature I hope you get some sleep I'm going to try as well maybe I'll take smthn for these nerves

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

I am SO glad to read this! I was worried.. lol... I still have 2 hours to go. I need to wash my hair tonight. And double check my bag so I can try to sleep in... so much to do and I'm sitting on the couch watching my sister eat dinner.. hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

yeah im sure it wont matter mother nature is saying hi...i know they will cath u and u have 2 leave cath in i think first day, so that may b alittle messy, but im sure u guys will b fine...i have 2 b at hospital at 7 surgery 830 hospital about 50 mins away so ill b up at 530...probably wont sleep, my anxiety has my stomach messed up didnt eat 2day and cant stay out of bathroom...i feel so happy ti start my journey to my healthy self...but so freaked out...i feel like im forgetting something...r u guys packing your Vitamins and medications or do u think hospital will have everything?i forgot 2 ask

@@Lindsey Skinner Abbott r u 2morrow also? what time?

I've been following your thread and just wanted to wish everyone an easy and safe surgery tomorrow. I look forward to reading more updates as you all recover and continue on this journey. I'm still in the PreOp phase with Kaiser.

I'm going to try and get some sleep for tomorrow's big day! I hope you all can get a little sleep. Goodnight.. if I wake up, I'll come here to vent. Lol

Getting ready to head to the hospital!!

Getting ready to head to the hospital!!

Goid luck! I'm up and getting ready myself.....this is gonna be the day we all make a life change and start really living again!

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

Good morning everyone!!! I am up and heading out the door to the hospital!!! I will keep everyone updated with my progress!!!

Good morning everyone!!! I am up and heading out the door to the hospital!!! I will keep everyone updated with my progress!!!