Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It depends on what stage you are in. I am in the "normal" food stage and I drink Protein Shakes or have yogurt or have a crust less Breakfast quiche.

the plans are all different, so please refer to your plan package.

For me, on week days I have either a scrambled egg on one slice of oat bread toast or scrambled egg with cheese and turkey sausage.

Weekends I have more time for maybe a poached egg - or some other such.

but breakfast can be oatmeal with Protein powder - deli meat and cheese - yogurt -

my own doctor's plan has breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.

if I am doing heavy gardening, or hiking or two walks I add one snack in the evening too. They are all small, and my weight loss is good. lots of Protein, some veg, a wee bit of fruit, and that one slice of toast a few times a week.

so far the weight is falling off at a fairly steady pace. Quite please.

Yep, what @@Christinamo7 said - eggs any style, a slice of whole grain toast with lite butter - Fiber enriched or Protein enriched breads are better. Whole grain/low sugar cereals with organic 1% milk. Low sugar oatmeal - Fiber enriched or Protein enriched are better. Fresh fruit. Lowfat/low sugar yogurt - greek yogurt a bit better. Some people seem to like homemade yogurt and fruit smoothies.

Edited by Barry W

1 egg omelet with bacon and cheese is my favorite breakfasts

Quest bar or Natures Valley Protein Bar when I'm in a super rush

Huevos rancheros sans tortilla..... Refried Beans, egg, cheese and green chilis.

I make a crustless quiche out of eggs, unflavored Protein Powder, turkey, spinach, cheese and mushrooms. The Protein Powder kind of stiffens up the quiche so I can cut it into squares, freeze them, and then pop in the microwave for a quick, easy breakfast.

I do the same with Protein pancakes (just add extra eggs and unflavored protein powder to Kodiac Cakes mix)....make a big batch, freeze them and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Bobs Red Mill 10 grain hot Cereal two ways...."sweet" by adding vanilla protein powder and blueberries, or "savory" with unflavored protein powder, cheese and Hormel bacon pieces.

Greek yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Cereal or All Bran cereal (gotta have my fiber!)

my own doctor's plan has breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.

if I am doing heavy gardening, or hiking or two walks I add one snack in the evening too. They are all small, and my weight loss is good. lots of Protein, some veg, a wee bit of fruit, and that one slice of toast a few times a week.

so far the weight is falling off at a fairly steady pace. Quite please.

How long since your surgery?

Sent from my LG-H631 using the BariatricPal App

scrambled eggs! they are still one of my fav foods 3 months out. sometimes i can only eat one egg, some days i can also want about a half piece of toast. i sometimes also have some lemon pepper tuna with it for an extra boost of Protein in the mornings!

I usually just have coffee (surgeon approved) with Fairlife milk for Breakfast, and then will have a small meal midmorning. My favorites are:

- One scrambled egg on Wasa or IKEA's brand of crispbread. Sometimes I'll spread half of a Laughing Cow on the crisp bread and scramble the other half with the egg.

- smoothie made with plain Greek or Bulgarian yogurt that is high in Protein and low in carbs (Fage, Trader Joe's brand, or White Mountain are the brands I use the most) with either a cup of fresh peaches (12 carbs) or a serving of frozen fruit, and some chia seeds.

- Chia pudding. I make it with one cup of Fairlife milk, 1/4 cup of chia seeds, and two tablespoons of sugar free Torani Syrup, and then let it set overnight.

- pancake bites made with high Protein pancake mix. The recipe is on The World According to Eggface blog. This is usually a Sunday morning treat.