Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why would someone need to fix their VA Jay ja ? It's ugly to begin with , who cares . I'll keep mine the way it is .

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using the BariatricPal App

This area really doesn't/won't bother me because my fiance doesn't care and nobody else is going to see it anyway. There are some that may have issues with it though. You'd be surprised how many ladies have surgery to make their "vajaja" look .... "pretty" LOL.

Why would someone need to fix their VA Jay ja ? It's ugly to begin with , who cares . I'll keep mine the way it is .

I'll let you ladies know about my vajaja just as soon as I lift enough "apron" skin and find mine! :) It's been "a while"...

LOL! I needed that, I really did. I am and will be in your shoes so I smell what you're stepping in trust me.

@@Valentina!! Lol thats awesome...see we need to laugh at this **** or it will depress us!!

By the time im all done im gonna look like a cross from a zebra and shar pei!

Exactly! After all the stress I've put my body through, it's depressing to know that I've done this to myself (with a little help from PCOS) and there will be permanent damage because of it. The stretch marks (not JUST on my belly) and lose skin WILL be there to remind me of that but maybe in a way, that is a good thing. It's good to know that I still have a sense of humor about the "aftermath" of something that I cannot change at this point anyway.

My situation, plastics are not in the cards..... I wear my skin like a battle wound. Its my reminder of where I came from and how hard I worked for this.

Skin-schmin .... around here it is like having Jello every night "watch it wiggle, see it jiggle!" I knew going into WLS that I would most likely have loose skin but that wasn't a concern for me. My health and the need to get things under control was a priority. Maybe some day I will consider thinking about it ... maybe not. It is what it is. And besides, right now I am more interested in the acrobatics that are taking place in the bedroom to really care!!!!

Ok ...(taking deep breath) I am a man with a fat FUPA and I've not given birth obviously. I'm so grateful for the honesty and playfulness on here. I haven't even had my surgery yet. I need to lose about 80 pounds or more. I want to get rid of the FUPA . Is Lipo the only way? I will probably get loose skin taken off too. I was raised so puritanical that even when slim I never took my shirt off. Sinful. Dammit once I get the weight off I would once in my life like to take my shirt off at the beach and not have bigger breasts than many others there... :) I dream of standing on a beach wearing a hat with an open white shirt and shorts in an Ian McClellan pose...I'm a gay 57. My svelte Pinoy husband doesn't mind my fat but I think we would make a nice duo on the beach don't you?

FUPA your days above my "member" are numbered! Hope it's ok to mention my "member".

Ok ...(taking deep breath) I am a man with a fat FUPA and I've not given birth obviously. I'm so grateful for the honesty and playfulness on here. I haven't even had my surgery yet. I need to lose about 80 pounds or more. I want to get rid of the FUPA . Is Lipo the only way? I will probably get loose skin taken off too. I was raised so puritanical that even when slim I never took my shirt off. Sinful. Dammit once I get the weight off I would once in my life like to take my shirt off at the beach and not have bigger breasts than many others there... :) I dream of standing on a beach wearing a hat with an open white shirt and shorts in an Ian McClellan pose...I'm a gay 57. My svelte Pinoy husband doesn't mind my fat but I think we would make a nice duo on the beach don't you?

FUPA your days above my "member" are numbered! Hope it's ok to mention my "member".

Oh ...I needed this! Too funny! And we all have said worse than "member" so feel free. I can't imagine getting my FUPA lipo'd. That has got to hurt. And Tommy Joe - you might want to read a thread in the Men Only section about how some find their "members" appear to be bigger after WLS. ;-).

I am doing the same (expecting the worst and hoping for the best). I'd much rather have skin than fat. I'm much older so I doubt my skin will have much elasticity to it. I will probably have saggy boobs down to my knees! Lol.

I have told my husband that I don't care for plastics unless there is a skin breakdown issue - and he doesn't care either

UNLESS I step on my nipples. if that happens, they have to get put back where they belong. :-) I am 1/3 of the way there though and so far the girls are holding up well.

@@Tommy Joe....yes the fupa area can get Lipo maybe they can transfer it to my ass!! I may have changed this topic to lighted hearted but why not! Tired of everyone being so critical of us trying to have fun with what we have and dont have!

Soon the aprons will be lifted...strings cut and we will all be enjoying our bodies whatever they look like

Short stuff yes!!! Down with FUPAs . Hey @"Alex Brecher" maybe Bariatric Pal Mexico could add a Lipo-FUPA Removal option? Like for another 350 bucks you can say Bye Bye Fu..Pa ( sung to the tune of Bye Bye Blackbird"

• I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(feel free to sing along)...

"'Swing, low, Sweet Vajaja. Com'n forth to be slapping my knees"

Isn't it good just to stop, and laugh---just for a moment or two?