Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is everyone's favorite Protein drink/powder? I have been struggling with this... Because let's face it, they're GROSS. I have discovered Syntrax nectar in Lemonade and its okish. Any tips for getting this done without gagging?!?!?

Ashlie M

Sent from my iPhone

I add the Protein to drinks i like. I love coffee so add vanilla or chocolate protein to it. Crystal lite orange with vanilla taste like a 50-50 bar.

I found that Muscle Milk Light (Vanilla Creme) Protein Powder mixed with Water and a half a banana blended in tasted the best for me.

At work I drink Premier Protein drinks (vanilla or strawberry). If I'm getting my Protein Drink at home then it's chocolate Protein powder with 1/2 banana, skim milk, a couple teaspoons PB2, and a splash of vanilla extract. Sometimes I throw in an ice cube to make it a little thicker. I usually get whatever chocolate protein powder (low sugar) that's on sale at the grocery store. None of them are especially great, but once I add in the extras they are not bad at all.

I also use the ready made Premier Protein (usually chocolate but sometimes vanilla) and love them. For powder I use Precision Engineered whey Protein Isolate (be sure to get the isolate). The chocolate is good and the vanilla is amazing. I gave some of the vanilla to my sister (non-WLS and just doing protein For health / muscle building) and she LOVED it! She said it was the best one she had ever tasted. They sell it online in a small 1 lb bag in addition to the large jars so you can try it out. She also likes Quest but liked this one even better. Also, get some sugar free syrups (like Torani) that you can mix with them. Oh and last, give the hot chocolate a try from the Bariatric Pal Store. The Amaretto is my favorite and a nice change for some protein.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the BariatricPal App

I am a huge fan of powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chocolate Splendor. I have it with Fairlife milk almost every day. It tastes like chocolate milk, but not too sweet.

Unjury has a starter back of individual packages so you can try it before you have to buy a canister. You have to purchase Unjury online, but their shipping is really reasonable.

pam

I used to drink Premier Protein but it has a Protein blend so I switched to trying Unjury. Unjury is awesome.

I have yet to find a powder I like. I still go with premier Protein from Sams. After seeing what Amber said I may mix up my own kind of powder and see what happens lol

unjury may be next on the list too

Yeah Breezy it takes a while to find one that you can stand. I know after surgery I got to the point that I could not drink one no matter what. So I traded off to Water and crystal light. After a few weeks of feeling bad because I wasn't getting what I needed I stopped losing weight. Went back on them and started losing again within a few days. Now I dont mind them at all. Just have to trick your body on some of this stuff ya know

I"m loving the Premier Protein in chocolate. I actually had a chocolate craving and it took care of that. I also have fit miss Cookies and cream Protein powder. Good stuff.

I feel so guilty or like something is wrong with me. I can't get these things down. Ugh.

Ashlie M

Sent from my iPhone

I feel so guilty or like something is wrong with me. I can't get these things down. Ugh.

Ashlie M

Sent from my iPhone

I have tried so many and since I'm on the liquid pre-op diet and it's all I can have, I hate them all lol

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have tried so many and since I'm on the liquid pre-op diet and it's all I can have, I hate them all lol

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Omg I know exactly how you feel. I'm on my pre op liquid diet and can NOT get them down. I'm suffering pretty hard right now.

Ashlie M

Sent from my iPhone