Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there a specific clothing store that you were gunning for once you reached your target/goal weight?

I hear Forever 21 has some cute stuff :)

for me Im a thrift store junkie, I almost live to thrift now. lol Considering all the size changes ive had it was necessary. but i also love the outlets stores too. Lucky is my favorite, brand and store. Lucky jeans I have 5 pair now, 4 thrifted, i also have thrfted armani, versace, vineyard vines, etc. my whole wardrobe is now upper end name stuff, except my levis, i stil love a great pair of button fly levis. Never used to like button fly, being so fat made it impractical.

But it is fun to go to like, the under armour store or nike and know they have my size. going from a 5x shirt to a medium, and 56 pants to a med-small or 32 waist is , well im sure you will know the feeling. Keep it up! Oh and i got a good sized gift card for nordstrom last christmas, that was fun shopping. i bought moisturizer lol and other stuff, a pair of noth face gloves to match my North face jacket i bought on an online site for 60 bucks with the tags still on it, and some polo socks. Thats a new one is full length socks. I could never wear them before because of huge circulation issues, no i love socks! i have a bunch of wacky pairs, striped in many colors, purple and green, red an yellow, i have thor, the hulk, captain america, dr strange lol yeah im sort of living the youth i ididnt have being fat. Its so much fun, its like playing barbie dress up. except im a guy and dont have dolls, etc.

ohh yes.. vintage thrift stores!!! Something i've always wanted to do, but haven't had the body for., yay!

H&M - stylish but relatively inexpensive clothes, and of course thrift shops.

Will probably be using Ross, and later on thrift shops during my weight loss phase because I won't have the money to keep up with rapid size changes any other way.

J. Crew for me. And I have been buying clothes from their factory store now that I'm at goal.

I just want to be able to buy nice clothes in a regular store.

I would LOVE to own at least one designer dress (Dior, Balmain, or similar) in my lifetime.

I don't have a store per se as I do a desire. I want to take advantage of all those rare, highly discounted sales that the high end stores I can't afford have...for regular sizes. I want to walk in someplace and be able to try on clothes without some clerk side-eyeing me because their store "doesn't carry fat people clothes."

Heck, I've been this big for 30 years now. I want to discover my style and not the style that the plus size clothing industry has foisted on me!

I want to buy something cute at Target.

I was talking to a cute/fashionable coworker and asked her where I should be shopping when I get down to a normal size. I mentioned I like an Anthropologie style but for less price. She mentioned Urban Outfitters. So, I have a new goal!! They have some really cute dresses!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using the BariatricPal App

White House, Black Market has always had clothes that I think are beautiful, but I've never even walked into the store.

And.. Modcloth. I know they sell plus sizes, but I'm so afraid to try them because the styles don't work with my body type. But when I'm smaller? I will rock every single one of their dresses.

A friend of mine owns a vintage dress shop and I always look longingly at the amazing vintage beauties she sells. I can buy vintage-inspired dresses since she caries them in 2x and sometimes 3x, but I want the actual vintage. That's my goal.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My big goal was to get into Lululemon workout wear. About a month ago I made it into the leggings. I have several tops, and they fit, but I like my tops big to cover my tummy.

I also like going to White House Black Market, and the Loft. I'm also enjoying Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren in the misses sizes.