Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weight loss stopped at 7 months

I'm at 7 months and I have stalled to.. It's only been about a week though .. But I've never been at the same weight since this journey started. I believe my Protein is the reason not entirely sure my carbs are under 60 I do have sweets but my sugar stays under 20g .. I have been exercising more so maybe upping my calories might help I'm not sure

I'm at 7 months and I have stalled to.. It's only been about a week though .. But I've never been at the same weight since this journey started. I believe my Protein is the reason not entirely sure my carbs are under 60 I do have sweets but my sugar stays under 20g .. I have been exercising more so maybe upping my calories might help I'm not sure

I'm at a stall and I'm only 1 month out what can I do to loose more weight?

Sent from my LG-H811 using the BariatricPal App

What are you doing as of now? How long have you been at the same weight. At one month your body is probably stabilizing. Have you healed enough to exercise?

What are you doing as of now? How long have you been at the same weight. At one month your body is probably stabilizing. Have you healed enough to exercise?
I'm eating all my Protein walking 13,000 steps a day eating 6-8 small meals

Just about everyone stalls the first time about three weeks after surgery.

Everyone stalls. None of us lose at a constant or steady rate. Stalls are a normal, natural, and necessary part of the process of losing weight.

Just follow your program.

Track your food.

Make sure you get in ALL of your Protein and fluids.

Avoid starches and added sugars.

Take your Vitamins and supplements as directed.

Exercise when cleared.

Embrace the Stall!

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall

Hi Falecha, I'm on day 30 today also, and stalled. We have a thread for surgery on Feb. 23rd. You're welcome to join us.

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/361279-feb-23-sleevers/page-22#entry4107619

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have been stalling about every 3-4 weeks. I will lose weight for a week hen stop for 3-4... I don't drink all my fluids or get in enough Protein though. Still working on it. It's hard finding things that I like with lots of protein in a small portion.

I just had a followup yesterday at my surgeon's office. The NP that I've been seeing said something to the effect of "the dreaded 7 month stall", when I said I've been sitting at the same weight for two weeks; however, my pants are getting looser.

@@Fame ... if you aren't drinking your Water or eating your Protein, then consider ...

... drinking your Water and eating your Protein.

And see how things go after that.

@@Fame ... if you aren't drinking your Water or eating your Protein, then consider ...

& why don't you "Try" not talking to me on this site (: Thanks!

Follow all your instructions to a "T" and read everything in here under "stalls". This is very normal. I had a 3 week stall at 3 weeks and a 3 week stall at 2 months.

Edited by SassyNanny

If you don't want people commenting, don't post on a public forum. You already know what your problems are, fix them.

If you aren't drinking or eating enough protein, the simple solution is to drink Protein shakes, then you kill two birds with one stone.

If you don't want people commenting, don't post on a public forum. You already know what your problems are, fix them.

If you aren't drinking or eating enough protein, the simple solution is to drink protein shakes, then you kill two birds with one stone.

I wasn't commenting for help. I was just letting the original poster know they were not alone... In their situation with stalling.. The original poster wanted comments as it was their post.

I know what I'm doing wrong and never said it was right but nor should I be chastised by people that are not my doctor or that don't have a degree in this area...

Yes it's a public forum... if I made the topic I obviously want comments but I didn't I was commenting...

And I didn't say I don't want comments. I simply stated I didn't want that particular person talking to me? Why would I want a negative person talking to me? I have a right to say that... On a public forum...

My post didn't say I never meet my goal I just stated its difficult for me personally to do so. You don't know my story or my struggles to be completely rude and make sarcastic comments. I'm not here for negativity like some of you who think this forum is for you to bully others because they don't get enough protein or water! We all know to do it. But not everyone is the same, everyone has different struggles and honestly if you can't make constructive comments then they shouldn't be made. It is a forum for the public but it not a "bully people forum" last time I checked.

@@Fame no one is bullying you. You are really being over dramatic. People are offering you simple advice and you are taking it wrong because of your own issues, not the advice.

You are the person with the nasty attitude here.