Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's the 1st thing

Clothes shopping was definitely at the top of my list. The first time I realized I could shop outside the Womens/plus size section was AMAZING!

I'm going to start riding my horse as soon as I've lost enough. Because I'm too heavy for her at the moment.

We are planning a trip to Scotland in summer 2017. I am still pre-op but it will be happening hopefully this spring. I am looking forward to NOT using a belt extender on the flight, and being able to walk around the city without being in pain or out of breath. I love to travel, and am really looking forward to doing more of it!

Same here! I can tell you when the last time was that I wore shorts or a bathing suit. Also go swimming with my kiddos :) they were always begging for me to get in the pool with them so now I can!

Reverse cowgirl ;-)

And maybe a tattoo... then there's that trip around the world..

Omg!!! Tmi maybe but doing that with the lights on. My husband is amazing and says that he doesn't care what size I am just that I'm happy. After reading a few of these posts I have found that there are a lot of married women that don't have that and it's super duper sad. Amen to the reverse cowboy!!! Ruth1less we are so much alike.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Haha.. Well, when you gain weight, your position choices become...'limited'. There are so many other wonderful things we could be doing, but haven't been able to, because of weight issues. I miss a lot of the things I used to be able to do, and I know he's wanted me to try this. @@BurNingBriDget

I am definitely beyond blessed to have such amazing support by my man. I was so vehemently anti-surgery in the beginning because of the way it was proposed to me, and he supported me in my 'screw her, I can do this alone' stance. Then once I did my research and changed my mind, he switched gears with me fluidly. Such a great partner.

I have been overweight my whole life. There are many things that I've wanted to do, but never did because of the weight. The only thing I let myself do, regardless of the weight was parasailing. But I did it with my twig sister, so I'm sure I looked like a blimp up there with her....anyways.

I think like others, the cuter clothes is what I look forward to a lot. I'll probably have to go out and buy goal outfits. So when I think I'm still as fat as I was in the beginning, I can smack myself in the face when I fit into those clothes. Same goes for the swimming suit.

I'd like to go horseback riding for the first time. I'd like to feel comfortable out in public with my husband, who is also a twig. I'd like to feel comfortable with different positions in bed with my husband. The list goes on and on.

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

I miss doing things. I lost 48 pounds on Adipex and while I was super happy about the loss I knew that once I went of the medication it would come back just hoped that it wouldn't be any extra. Well I did gain it back and super fast too and it was horrible. I see the person I am in my mind but when I look in the mirror it's not who I feel I am. Like I've said I struggled with my weight and basically been on some sort of diet or starving myself my whole life. I do not want to have another birthday and feel like I can't Celebrate it with pictures and excitement. This is going to be my Mother's Day and birthday gift to myself. I know big changes will happen and I adjust to changes fairly well. I want to be able to put my shoes on without being out of breath and be able to play with my kids not to mention the changes in my confidence in my outward appearance.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App