Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2/9 Surgery Date Team

Positive - I totally understand. I was on a liquid diet for 4 weeks after surgery so I JUST started my purée stage 2 days ago. My last week of pure liquid I gagged very time I drank Protein. I was doing a cold chocolate shake. I moved to do a hot Protein which really helped. Now I am doing lemon tea and out a splash of mango juice in it (not sure if I'm supposed to but it helps me get my protein down) and use ice to make it as cold as possible. I'm actually enjoying this kind of protein! My doc expects that I drink 3 Proteins a day for the rest of my life so I will definitely have to change up my protein quite frequently I'm sure. My doc said it is super normal to start HATING protein since that's all we've been drinking. What stage of food are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Daughter with flu last week. I'm sneezing, weak, and have diarrhea, and unable to eat or drink. Geezs the worst day since surgery... I think I'm catching or have the flu!

Okay, I'm traveling for business this week and wondering what I'm going to do when I have dinner with clients.

It was hard last week, but I had a guy next to me for three days that are my food. I kinda grazed my fork over soft stuff and tasted here and there. Just act uninterested in food. Also, take shakes and packages tuna for your hotel room.

You can do it!

I did well while traveling! However I didn't get much exercise in.

Just had to share my cup of yum-yum with y'all tonight. strawberry cheesecake Protein ice cream post-284868-14578319094687_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by MxKitty

MxKitty which Protein ice cream do you get, is it halo or artic zero

I make my own so I know exactly what's in it!

Good Morning 2/9 Team. Today marks 5 weeks since surgery!!! Lost 5.4 this week and down 25.8 since surgery! How are y'all doing?

So glad you are feeling better :)

I'm down 23.4 pounds am crazy amazed I'm in the 170s as of this morning!!!

Good Morning 2/9 Team. Today marks 5 weeks since surgery!!! Lost 5.4 this week and down 25.8 since surgery! How are y'all doing?

So glad you are feeling better :)

I'm down 23.4 pounds am crazy amazed I'm in the 170s as of this morning!!!

Yes, thank you feeling so much better. Awesome job on your weight loss. I'm happy for you!!

Hi 2/9ers glad to see that everyone is doing well

MxKitty making your own is a great option, I have tried both halo and artic zero and only like them with whipped cream

Positive - glad you are feeling better

Major congrats to everyone on the weight losses, I'm down about 27 pounds since surgery

I haven had any sort of appetite in the past couple of days and am struggling and having to make myself eat, hopefully some sort of appetite will come back soon