Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all February 1st Sleevers!

I had salmon for dinner tonight at a restaurant and it was amazing. And so little made me so full!

I had salmon for dinner tonight at a restaurant and it was amazing. And so little made me so full!

Oh that sounds delicious. I can't start soft foods until 2/29. I think they want me to master these other stages before since I haven't been getting my pureed foods down well.

PrettyCali, How are you doing eating real food? Are you not having to mash/puree everything? I'm looking forward to it. I can't even eat mashed/blended food until this Sunday :(

Edited by mommamissy

Oh that sounds delicious. I can't start soft foods until 2/29. I think they want me to master these other stages before since I haven't been getting my pureed foods down well.

It's right around the corner!!! :)

PrettyCali, How are you doing eating real food? Are you not having to mash/puree everything? I'm looking forward to it. I can't even eat mashed/blended food until this Sunday :(

It's really good but I can only take two or three bites and I have to stop. Not having to mash anything but its an option. I chew the soft foods very well. My options are really limited lol! Here's what I can actually eat (plus all full liquids from before):

post-265899-14556804406816_thumb.jpg

So as you can see it's not much but I'm happy! I still had to have a Protein Shake (30g of protein) this morning just because I want to make sure I can get it all in.

All our different food stages are funny to me. I have good and bad food experiences. Smashed Beans went down fine one time next tome I got 2 tsp. Down and almost got sick.

But day by day... I'm more excited that I was cleared to go to the gym. Woooooo hoooooo..... I can only do low impact cardio.. and no weights or ab. Work.

But it still feels good to move. ????

Hey guys! I am also a sleever from 2/1. So 2 1/2 week out. My HW 260, SW 251, GW an ambitious 130! I was loosing 1 lb a day but for the last 5-6 days I have lost 0 lbs! Frustrating for sure. I just started the puree portion of the diet this week. Made a turkey and black bean chili and am only able to eat 2-3 oz before I am full. I know I am not taking in enough Water or Protein. Seems as if teh higher the protein I take in the fuller I feel and less food I can eat. I suppose that's the point but hard to eat the amt of protein if i am full. Its crazy tho because I love water but sipping is the hard part. Gonna start exercising and drinking more water in hopes this will help.

It's fairly normal to hit a stall when changes food phases, so I wouldn't worry. I was sleeved 2/2, but am on liquids for another week before going to the mushy/pureed stage. I expect I'll stop losing then for a while.

I would love to group to chat with. My surgery is February 24th and today I started the pre-diet. This is really making it real.

I have eaten so much today and I have no idea how I was able to? Shouldn't I be puking my guts by now? I've had no energy. Took a B-12 shot today. Hopefully that helps.

All our different food stages are funny to me. I have good and bad food experiences. Smashed Beans went down fine one time next tome I got 2 tsp. Down and almost got sick.

But day by day... I'm more excited that I was cleared to go to the gym. Woooooo hoooooo..... I can only do low impact cardio.. and no weights or ab. Work.

But it still feels good to move. ????

Lol! Our doctors are so different lol.

I was cleared as of Monday for the gym - same as you low impact cardio but 5 - 20lb weights. BUT my sweet overprotective husband said I can wait on going to the gym until I'm fully recovered. He's so worried I'll mess something up but I really want to go. I do have the tendency to go hard and I think that's what he's worried about but I won't overdo it!

Anyways, maybe he'll go with me this weekend and see that I'll be fine. I love him for caring but I'm ready to get to work! :)