Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all February 1st Sleevers!

Hi all I noticed there are several people being sleeved on the 1st. Introduce yourselves and let's motivate each other and keep in touch! I'll go first. I'm 5'5" HW 242

CW 232 GW 160. I am extremely nervous about the procedure, but I am also excited.

Good Idea, I cant wait for the weekend to be over! Never thought I would hear myself say that..lol. I am 5'3" HW 221 CW 209 GW 140. I would love to have a group to check in with for motivation and support...plus update pics :)

Good Idea, I cant wait for the weekend to be over! Never thought I would hear myself say that..lol. I am 5'3" HW 221 CW 209 GW 140. I would love to have a group to check in with for motivation and support...plus update pics :)

That's awesome! I have to report to the hospital at 5am, I'm so not a morning person!! And yes I too can't wait for the weekend to be over

Hi y'all! When I started this journey I was 240, sw 239 cw 169 gw 140. I am almost a year out of having a sleeve, and go in on Monday at 5:30 for the bypas. My doc requires 3 days liquid before the surgery. One day down two more to go

Hi everyone!!!! I'm on 2/1. I'm 5ft 6in and my weight stats are SW 286, CW 276, GW160. My doctor only requires clears starting tomorrow till midnight so I'll start that then but today I'm on a self-imposed liquid diet. I'm drinking pure Protein, broth and Water. I'm so excited! :) Good luck everyone!

Are you on clear diet now? I just drank my broth and ughh, i think im gonna be a Jello eater for the next couple of days...lol

Hey girl! Fancy meeting you here! Lol!!!! Aren't you so excited? :) and I hear you on the broth. I have to get it sooooooo hot and add pepper and salt to drink it. What kind? Homemade or a brand?

Thanks this is a great idea we can keep each other going thru this journey.

My name is Sandy I live in the Chicago area. I am 53 years old and a nurse. I am 5'5" and my HW was 267 CW now at 236.

My surgery is not until 3:45 pm on Monday so it will be a long day that I am so anxious to get done with so I can begin my new life.

Edited by sjrn16

Are you on clear diet now? I just drank my broth and ughh, i think im gonna be a Jello eater for the next couple of days...lol

No my doctor didn't make me do clear liquid, just high Protein low carb. They said they know we will have to do the clear liquid afterwards so they didn't want me to before.

Hi everyone! My surgery is on Monday Feb 1 and i am going to be the very first person to go in. My HW was 294 my CW is 281 my GW 150. I am currently drinking Water and Soup but tomorrow I'm going to drink mostly water and some broth to stay hydrated

Hi Kayla, I've been wondering my place in order for Monday, they didn't tell me:( but I'm still excited.

Thanks this is a great idea we can keep each other going thru this journey.

My name is Sandy I live in the Chicago area. I am 53 years old and a nurse. I am 5'5" and my HW was 267 CW now at 236.

My surgery is not until 3:45 pm on Monday so it will be a long day that I am so anxious to get done with so I can begin my new life.

Ah! 3:45! I would be so anxious too! Mine is at 9:30 am with a check-in time of 7:30 am. Any later than that and I think I would go crazy! :) good luck!