Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all February 1st Sleevers!

I have eaten so much today and I have no idea how I was able to? Shouldn't I be puking my guts by now? I've had no energy. Took a B-12 shot today. Hopefully that helps.

Like food food? Or like our restricted food? A lot? Like a lot lot? Or just like 4oz. Because 4oz is a lot! I actually feel like I'm going to puke every time I hit like 1.5 oz. it's annoying as heck.

I won't be cleared for full out weight training at the gym until 8 weeks out. I can walk for the first 4, do cardio at 6.

Sent from my SM-G900H using BariatricPal

All our different food stages are funny to me. I have good and bad food experiences. Smashed Beans went down fine one time next tome I got 2 tsp. Down and almost got sick.

But day by day... I'm more excited that I was cleared to go to the gym. Woooooo hoooooo..... I can only do low impact cardio.. and no weights or ab. Work.

But it still feels good to move. ????

Lol! Our doctors are so different lol.

I was cleared as of Monday for the gym - same as you low impact cardio but 5 - 20lb weights. BUT my sweet overprotective husband said I can wait on going to the gym until I'm fully recovered. He's so worried I'll mess something up but I really want to go. I do have the tendency to go hard and I think that's what he's worried about but I won't overdo it!

Anyways, maybe he'll go with me this weekend and see that I'll be fine. I love him for caring but I'm ready to get to work! :)

My husband was terrified. I promised I would only do the bike on day 1. I did the bike for 25 minutes and that was it. Day 2 I did 15 minutes on the elliptical I could feel a difference on the elliptical than on the bike so I cut it short. Day three yesterday, I did a three mile slow walk. It helps me sleep better and it makes me crave more Water so it helps getting my fluids. I'm just going with the flow and easy motto.

Hopefully your husband goes with you this weekend and you could find a nice steady pace to get moving.

Yesterday I went to a friends after work and like normal she handed us all a glass of wine. I thought nothing of it forgot all about the fact that I have a new stomach and took a sip of wine. My body reminded me immediately that it was not ready for alcohol and I felt that wine burn all the way down into every crevice of my stomach. My face turned bright red I got hot and I started to panic I grab some Water and started sipping on water. I won't be making that mistake again an ytime soon.

@@prettyCali916 It was food, food. I had 1/4c broth with a dumpling & 1/4 egg. I had a Protein pack thing that has a few bites of cheese & meat & nuts. I had 1/4 Tomato broth protein w/powder. And 1/4c clam chowder broth with a a piece of shrimp. That's not huge quantities at once, but as whole I think it's a ton. My energy has been so low and yesterday I gave myself a B12 shot and was SO HUNGRY. Today so far I've had 3/4 off a poached egg and 3/4 a piece of cheese and 1/2 of an Isopure. It's a lot, right??

Yesterday I went to a friends after work and like normal she handed us all a glass of wine. I thought nothing of it forgot all about the fact that I have a new stomach and took a sip of wine. My body reminded me immediately that it was not ready for alcohol and I felt that wine burn all the way down into every crevice of my stomach. My face turned bright red I got hot and I started to panic I grab some Water and started sipping on water. I won't be making that mistake again an ytime soon.

Whoa! Did you feel ok? I couldn't imagine how that would feel!!!! Glad you caught yourself!

@@prettyCali916 It was food, food. I had 1/4c broth with a dumpling & 1/4 egg. I had a Protein pack thing that has a few bites of cheese & meat & nuts. I had 1/4 Tomato broth protein w/powder. And 1/4c clam chowder broth with a a piece of shrimp. That's not huge quantities at once, but as whole I think it's a ton. My energy has been so low and yesterday I gave myself a B12 shot and was SO HUNGRY. Today so far I've had 3/4 off a poached egg and 3/4 a piece of cheese and 1/2 of an Isopure. It's a lot, right??

Compared to me it is but it isn't really you know what I mean?

I had a 8oz Protein Drink for Breakfast, 2oz of salmon for lunch, and will have 3 oz of Soup for dinner. Your quantities are almost the same as mine, a little more, but your content is different so it might feel like a lot of food. It's not really. How many calories are you getting? Are you tracking? I'm using my fitness pal and I'm glad if I get 400 in. My dietician said I need to he hitting 600. Today so far I'm at 183. No Bueno.

I wasn't tracking because I wasn't really eating much of anything, but I'll load that into my fitness pal to see what the calories were. I started to finally hit my Water goals. I dont know why that day I was so hungry because now today has been totally different.

Whoa! Did you feel ok? I couldn't imagine how that would feel!!!! Glad you caught yourself!

I felt okay afterwards but I understand why they say no alcohol for 6 to 8 weeks.

Hi those of you that have started the blended pureed food already. I get to start this Sunday. I was wondering. ...I know I can have scrambled eggs but do you have to put them in the blender too? How have you all been eating your eggs?

Hi those of you that have started the blended pureed food already. I get to start this Sunday. I was wondering. ...I know I can have scrambled eggs but do you have to put them in the blender too? How have you all been eating your eggs?

You don't have to blend the eggs. And i was allowed Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. Kind of like what you could feed a baby.

Yesterday I went to a friends after work and like normal she handed us all a glass of wine. I thought nothing of it forgot all about the fact that I have a new stomach and took a sip of wine. My body reminded me immediately that it was not ready for alcohol and I felt that wine burn all the way down into every crevice of my stomach. My face turned bright red I got hot and I started to panic I grab some Water and started sipping on Water. I won't be making that mistake again an ytime soon.

I felt okay afterwards but I understand why they say no alcohol for 6 to 8 weeks.

Mine made me sign a contract saying I understood no alcohol for 3 months and that even then it would only take a few sips to get me tipsy.

I wasn't tracking because I wasn't really eating much of anything, but I'll load that into my fitness pal to see what the calories were. I started to finally hit my Water goals. I dont know why that day I was so hungry because now today has been totally different.

Yeah every day has been different for me too. One day 1.5 oz of something is ok. The next it's not. One day I can drink 4oz of broth. The next, only like 2. Can't wait for some real consistency.

I have them regular. No need to puréed them. Just be sure to take small bites and chew and that they are super soft. You should be fine.

Yesterday I went to a friends after work and like normal she handed us all a glass of wine. I thought nothing of it forgot all about the fact that I have a new stomach and took a sip of wine. My body reminded me immediately that it was not ready for alcohol and I felt that wine burn all the way down into every crevice of my stomach. My face turned bright red I got hot and I started to panic I grab some Water and started sipping on Water. I won't be making that mistake again an ytime soon.

Mine made me sign a contract saying I understood no alcohol for 3 months and that even then it would only take a few sips to get me tipsy.
Well now I have blood in my stool and have to double up on these meds that they prescribe to heal our tummy.

How a tiny little .... oops... can bite us in the butt. I bet I don't forget that again.

Edited by mryjo73