Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today was another day. Still not where I need to be with Fluid. At 30 so far. I'm gonna try for 15 more before bed.

Soup for dinner. Went down well. 1.5 ounces only. My sleeve must be really small lol!

Anyways, haven't weighed. Won't weigh again till next Monday.

I haven't been going in to pick my daughter up from daycare since I wasn't allowed to lift her so hubby has been doing it the whole time. Today I went in and the girls immediately said "wow you've lost weight! You look great!" Loving the compliments! :)

I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Update:

I have a cold :( no bueno. I haven't really wanted to eat anything the past couple of days but I know I need to force it down.

So far I've added chowder, eggs, chili, lunch meat and Greek yogurt to my allowed foods. Next week - the 29th - I go to all foods. Slowly. I do think I might stay here for a while with these foods because I haven't been able to consistently get in my Protein and Water. When I can do that for at least 5 days straight, I think I'll be good. Hopefully I can do that this week.

I'll weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for at least under 260 this time. :)

Haven't started working out really, just light weights. But i will start cardio this Friday when I return from Palm Springs. Hubby is going with me to make sure I'm good. Lol! He's so overprotective these days...

:)

So sorry to hear that you have a cold, that definitely is no Bueno. You seem to have a pretty good variety of food currently, so I'm sure that it won't be toooo bad prolonging the next food stage. It's great to have a caring spouse [emoji16] they can't help it, mine is the same way. Curious, on a good day how many calories are you taking in?

Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear you can add new foods in now. Awesome about your Hubby. Sometimes you don't feel like you need him to help but then you realize you really did need him after all :)

Have a safe trip.

Blessings

So sorry to hear that you have a cold, that definitely is no Bueno. You seem to have a pretty good variety of food currently, so I'm sure that it won't be toooo bad prolonging the next food stage. It's great to have a caring spouse they can't help it, mine is the same way. Curious, on a good day how many calories are you taking in?

Thank you!!! Yeah, I think he's been a godsend throughout this process! :)

On a good day, I'm at 455. But I average out about 360 to 400. I track everything that goes in my mouth and I can't seem to get beyond 455. I'm supposed to be at 600 and I wonder if the low calories are affecting my weight loss. I try and try and try but I can't get in any more than that.

Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear you can add new foods in now. Awesome about your Hubby. Sometimes you don't feel like you need him to help but then you realize you really did need him after all :)

Have a safe trip.

Blessings

Thank you!! He's always helping me - no way I could've made it through this process without him - he's my support system.

These foods have shown me that I cannot eat as much as I can drink lol. There is definitely restriction there! I really, really have to pay attention to full signals otherwise it comes right up.

Update:

Weight today - 259 even. So happy for that! Dr. said 21 pounds in 21 days and I'm at 24.4 from surgery date which was 21 days ago! Glad I'm ahead of his schedule! :)

Goals this week: lose maybe 2 - 4 lbs, hit Water goals for 5 days in a row and eat at least 400 calories each time.

Having a support system is a key part of this. Awesome about your weight and being ahead of the game lol :). It's good to see that you set goals. I will make sure to set goals each week after surgery as well. As for now I'm working on No carbonated drinks.

Blessings

Thank you! I feel like it's slowed down but at least I'm not at a stall! :-)

Goals are definitely key! And I think yours is an awesome one. I set that as my goal in December because I knew it would hurt me after surgery if I even dared to do it. According to my husband it would "make my new stomach explode" lol which was enough for me to give it up cold turkey. It was hard! I was so used to always ordering my food with a diet coke and we had cases of coke zero always at home. But I did it and I'm sure you will do great with your goal! :-)

Having a support system is a key part of this. Awesome about your weight and being ahead of the game lol :). It's good to see that you set goals. I will make sure to set goals each week after surgery as well. As for now I'm working on No carbonated drinks.

Blessings

Update:

I hit all my goals today!

63g of carbs

50 oz of Fluid

It was perfect! Hopefully I can maintain this. I had 487 calories - highest so far I think.

Excited to see how I do the rest of the week.

Flying out to Palm Springs tomorrow morning so I hope I can maintain. Taking some Protein shakes with me just to make things easier.

Update!

Tuesday - great day! Hit Protein and Water goals. Hit 8000+ steps on my Fitbit so that's cool! I usually don't do that many...

Wednesday - didn't do that many steps; 4000 I think. Hit Water and Protein goals again! Headed home tomorrow night.

Creepy...MsB7 seems to have my picture in some replies. Weird I saw my pic on a topic I know nothing going about. Just posting get away. What's going on here.

Maybe my phone is Wiggin out!