Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just bought a scale over the weekend, its a weight watchers glass scale, it was $14 at costco.< /p>

This is my problem! Apparently I gained 4 lbs over night....damn Fiji Water I drank at 3am! Lol

So I'm really not trusting it. I have had to for about 2 years and although it's made to Bluetooth to my phone it has never actually worked.

Maybe I need to email Withings ....

And shop for a new scale!

I have a Withings scale. Personally I wouldn't be concerned about a weight fluctuation over night-- my weight easily fluctuates 1-3#'s day to day with any scale that I've used. (I also have a Taylor).

One thing I learned reading my Withings book is you are supposed to ignore the first weight you get, especially if you move the scale between uses-- it has to re-calibrate itself. My Taylor scale is the same way. I generally take the 1st weight from my withings as long as its within the norm of my day to day fluctuations, other wise I step on it a second time.

My bluetooth works fine though-- I hear the wi-fi connection can be temperamental.

I got the Fitbit scale for Christmas and am very happy with it. Everyone in the house has synced with it. My favorite part is being able to visualize my loss with the chart in the Fitbit App. It seems to be pretty accurate. Yesterday I weighed in the AM with no clothes and came in at 168.5 then fully clothed at the doctor I weighed in at 172.8 I've always thought 4-5 lbs is a pretty accurate amount to add for clothes and shoes.

Right now we just have a digital scale, but have ordered a FitBit Aria. Like stated in previous posts this syncs via Bluetooth to your phone. If you already use FitBit it also syncs directly with the app.

PLUS.....Target has it on sale for $89. :D

http://www.target.com/p/fitbit-aria-wi-fi-smart-scale-black-fb201b/-/A-14263197

So after weighing yester morning I get home last night to a dead scale! I will replace the batteries today but if it's not dead batteries and the scale is truly dead, I have no problem buying a new one! Lol

I've had a Tantra for over ten years and four moves. It is still working fine and seems pretty accurate.

Oops - a Tanita

I recently purchased this scale

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KXZ808/ref=s9_al_bw_g121_i2

My older scale was not accureate anymore, I could step on it 4 times in 2 minutes and get a different weight every time.

If you have wood floors that are not perfectly level, then I really suggest the above linked scale, it perfectly balances itself when you step on it, and that is why it is accurate. I wish I purchased it sooner.

I debated getting an Aria or a Withings scale for the extra features and that still may happen, but right now I am in love with how accurate this scale is.

It also includes a tape measure that helps you take you own measurements. It works great also.

I read a bunch of reviews on the Aria v. Withings, and the tipping point for me was hearing about the new Fitbit featured at the CES show last week that has an improved heart rate monitor, large screen, and adjustable band for the wrist.

I'm hoping to be sleeved in April/May (almost done with all the pre-op requirements,) and I am going to ask for the new Fitbit for Mother's Day. I'm already loving that the scale sends my weight to the app on my phone and lets me challenge other friends who have Fitbits, etc. It also works with MFP -- but I haven't had a ton of time to see how they interact, but that's next week's project.

Anyway, love it, seems accurate, and I love it gives weight in tenths of a pound for encouragement for those days when you bust ass and only lose 0.2 lbs, etc. Better than nothing!

I bought the Withings scale when it was an Amazon deal of the day a few weeks ago and I love it. My husband and I are neck and neck for weight right now, so after we step on it actually asks us who we are so it reports properly (I shift my weight to the left, he shifts his to the right). I LOVE that! But my favorite feature is that it reports directly to the myfitnesspal app. I'm one of those crazy people who steps on the scale every time I'm in the bathroom. Having it report automatically has kept me from doing that, which is wonderful for my sanity.

So after some research I did end up buying another Withings. What got me was that it will sync to My Fitness Pal.

I use an Apple watch, not a Fitbit so I also was not sure how well the FB scale would work for my needs.

I am excited to have a new accurate scale though! Come on Amazon.....get it shipped out! I also ordered more unflavored Protein powder at the same time....hahaha

Surgery is fast approaching (February) so gotta be ready! :)

I have a 'HEALTH O METER' that my sister suggested to me. It seems to be very accurate. I use my sister's weight as a control check to make sure it stays accurate. She weighs daily and once a week she weighs on my scale, and so far it is the same as her daily weigh. That we we know if I'm truly going down or up. Also, the dr's scale is always within1.5-2#'s of my home scale. Works for me!

I have an old analog health-o-meter scale that weighs about 5 lbs less than my new Taylor digital scale. I keep it around for when I am in a stall or having a bad week, lol

I have an old analog health-o-meter scale that weighs about 5 lbs less than my new Taylor digital scale. I keep it around for when I am in a stall or having a bad week, lol

Ha ha ha!!! I gotcha'! ???? Good way to to get a little lift when your frustrated. You have to have a sense of humor and not take yourself too seriously or you will crack up l!! I'm going to borrow that idea and get a good "up" feeling from it and just keep on going forward. It's 942a here, so what s great way to start the day with a SMILE ????