Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been to gym everyday and still in stall!

I have been to the gym everyday, one day I do: 20 mins on tread mill, leg machines, 20 mins on bike, arm machines. Next day 30 mins on treadmill, and 30 mins on bike. I am happy and worn out by the time I am done. sleeping well and drinking over 60oz of Water a day. Getting in my Protein but the scales have not moved in a while. Surgery was June 15(weighed in at 240) I weigh 190 now but haven't loss in two weeks and started going to gym everyday November 28 and that stupid scale is not moving!!! I am frustrated to say the least!!! I am not going to stop weighing everyday, because before when I stop (on several diet attempts before) that is when I start gaining. I know that probably isn't going to happen now but I feel better knowing I am staying the same than I would not knowing the number. Any ideas or tips, for what else to add?

I tried to out work the stall too. I have come to the conclusion that we do not have the power to un-stall the stall. It will decide when its time to lose again. Your body I mean.

I tried to out work the stall too. I have come to the conclusion that we do not have the power to un-stall the stall. It will decide when its time to lose again. Your body I mean.

Any ideas or tips, for what else to add?

Time. Patience.

yeah, I go through this stall for 2 weeks than lose 3 pounds then stall, it is a cycle for sure.

@@grandmaofone -- Just keep doing what you're doing. There's no point in fretting and fuming over two weeks out of a lifetime. Keep going and the rest will catch up in due time.

You're working out to burn calories, but the exercise in and of itself is great for you.

Guys, there really is no solve for the stall. The best thing to do is follow the plan. Your body is simply taking a break that it needs badly.

I have had many many stalls over the last 14 months, I have learned not to let them frustrate me. I weigh daily regardless but during a rather long stall I literally tell myself before I get on the scale that I am likely going to be the same or go up a little and it's ok. It will resolve if I stay true to the plan.

The math simply makes it so.

Take a breath and be kind to your body.

By the way, I have already had a 28 day stall with absolutely no weight loss.

2 weeks is nothing, really your body just needs a break.

While I agree with everyone that typically you just have to wait out a stall, I will say you gave a lot of information about your workouts but not much about your food intake. How many calories and carbs are you getting each day? That may be what you need to adjust, rather than your workout or your Protein intake.

It's also important to get a solid seven hours of sleep each night. Not getting enough sleep can mess up your weight loss.

You may be working out too much & possibly eating too few calories. How many calories are you taking in?

My stalls last about a month. ( I've had three). I discussed this w/my exercise physiologist and he told me to take one week Off with no workouts. I Lost 2lbs that week! He told me to work out 4-5days a week.

Stalls are a normal, necessary, and natural part of the process of losing weight.

Just follow your program. Make sure you are getting in all of your Protein and fluids, take your Vitamins and supplements as directed and exercise.

If you are unsure if you are getting enough nutrition for your activity level, why not see what your NUT has to say?

Embrace the Stall!

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall

I've stalled/had really slow weight lost for about a month. Even gained a little one week.

This week my body decided to lose 3 pounds since Sunday. I'll take that. ????????

I know it's normal so I don't let it stress me out.

This to shall pass. Keep your chin. ????????

Doing measurements of your body helps too. You may not lose weight but you are tightening everything up.

Try walking instead of working out. I am losing more weight walking than I ever did doing serious exercise.

Stalls are a normal, necessary, and natural part of the process of losing weight.

Just follow your program. Make sure you are getting in all of your Protein and fluids, take your Vitamins and supplements as directed and exercise.

If you are unsure if you are getting enough nutrition for your activity lev, why not see what your NUT has to say?

Embrace the Stall!

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall[/quote

I have not seen my nut since I got released from the hospital, they are always in class when I have had my check ups so I have a program through my insurance that does phone call with a dietitian and they said that I was not eating enough but I can only eat about 3 oz of Protein for lunch and dinner. I still can only eat about a bite of fruits or veggies.

Today I had:

Protein Drink

Water 20oz

popcorn shrimp(230 calories) 10 gram protein

Water 20 oz

Protein Drink

3 pieces of shaved ham and a piece of Swiss cheese (140 calories)

Water 15 oz

If I eat any more I feel like I am going to get sick. I have tried to up calories but that just can not happen with how much food my body can handle. If I do get hungry in between meals I have a Protein Bar.

@@grandmaofone - it's really a matter of grin and bear it. If you are eating and drinking properly then it just a matter of when your body is ready to release the fat. Perhaps touch base with your NUT to make sure you are getting in enough nutrition.

If you are unsure if you are getting enough nutrition for your activity lev, why not see what your NUT has to say?

Embrace the Stall!

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall[/quote

I have not seen my nut since I got released from the hospital, they are always in class when I have had my check ups so I have a program through my insurance that does phone call with a dietitian and they said that I was not eating enough but I can only eat about 3 oz of Protein for lunch and dinner. I still can only eat about a bite of fruits or veggies.

Today I had:

Protein drink

Water 20oz

popcorn shrimp(230 calories) 10 gram protein

Water 20 oz

Protein drink

3 pieces of shaved ham and a piece of Swiss cheese (140 calories)

Water 15 oz

If I eat any more I feel like I am going to get sick. I have tried to up calories but that just can not happen with how much food my body can handle. If I do get hungry in between meals I have a Protein Bar.< /p>

Doesn't sound like you are getting enough protein in, hence the reason why your body isn't giving up the weight. Can you make an appointment specifically to speak with the NUT?