Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need help finding a gadget

You'd think someone named "gadgetlady" would be able to find it but . . .

I'm looking for a product I've seen in catalogs before but now I can't find it. It's a round glider or slider that you put under heavy furniture so you can move it easily. It's about the size of the circle made when you put your thumbs together and your pointer fingers together. It appeared to be dark wood or dark plastic and has some kind of wheels within it. It's not something that needs to be attached to furniture, like a castor, but rather something you just put the furniture on top of. I've searched "castor" and "glider" online and can't find it.

We're replacing our floor and I have an EXTREMELY heavy desk and would like to not have to find 4-5 guys to help me out next time I want to move it.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Thanks, ladies! That's not exactly what I WAS looking for but I found a company that makes a similar product and I called the manufacturer directly. I think they'll be a good substitute. They are the ones that QVC carries but QVC doesn't have the exact thing I need.

They are called moving men, and they are on ebay all the time. ~Mandy

Thanks, Mandy. I was looking for something specifically for wood floors. I found it at EZ Moves furniture slides. Our furniture sliders make moving easy.. They have a new product which isn't even listed on their website yet that they made specifically for wood. I ordered it today, overnight shipping, so it'll be here tomorrow when the wood flooring is done. I'm so excited! No more yucky carpet :-D

I just bought something similar at Lowe's. I moved a really big entertainment center. They worked like a charm.