Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi @@lizag234

There's a fair chance that your hunger is head hunger, not stomach hunger..

This will, for the most part at least, pass with time..

Your head/mind just needs to catch up with you BRAND NEW (and likely improving) BODY!!

Stick with it...

Come in here and vent when you need to...

Just keep up your Water and keep up your Protein and you'll not go too wrong

Good luck to you...

I had my sleeve on Monday and came home today. I had horrible "hunger" pains. Like when your stomach has to growl so bad it hurts, everyone kept saying it was just gas pain. I can tell you that that pain had started to go away today on day 3.

I had similar pains and I still think they are either hunger or maybe gas but I am one week out and still get them if I don't have Protein every few hours. I also would get pain in middle of the night like it if I got up and drank something it went away...I guess I am not used to eating so often but new lifestyle got to get used to it.

I am 3 weeks out. I did not feel hungry the 1st couple of weeks but now i get pains. I feel like they are hunger pains but not sure because they happen more after I've eaten. Maybe im not eating enough or my sleeve is not pleased.

I had such a hard time with the clear Proteins. I literally was starving. I made it 6 days. I actually started my full liquids one day early and was 100% better after my first Premier Protein shake. It took me 4 hours to drink it, but I felt full. Water seems to be the only thing that I am struggling with it goes down very slowly and I am struggling to drink 64 ounces.

Uh oh... I thought we started right off on Premier Protein and Water. I was going to bring some to the hospital with me so I won't have to eat broth and Jell-O maybe I better rethink that.

Uh oh... I thought we started right off on Premier Protein and Water. I was going to bring some to the hospital with me so I won't have to eat broth and Jell-O maybe I better rethink that.

Ask your doctor what their protocol is. I didn't have a clear liquid stage.

I'm 2 days post opt and I'm so excited to start my new life but I am sooooo hungry. Clear liquids are not working . Am I the only one who is craving everything

Give your tummy something to work on - try warm broth. You don't have to have Water all the time, you can sip any Fluid allowed on your plan.

Also I found that the crystal light ice tea is so easy to drink, in the hospital they lemonade (heartburn city) and the raspberry (cough syrup) lol once I got home an used the ice tea it was so easy to get the crystal light down. Plain Water was very hard for me. Did anyone start their light yogurt when they got home? Hospital said no but papers the dr have had it on there

@@sorrynomore , I had to do Clear liquids for a week, I am on full liquids for another week and then I can go to soft foods. I was just able to add the Dannon light and fit yougurt this week. It would have been too heavy for my stomach first week so I am glad I waited. I think its the milk.