Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnant and Banded...come join me!

That nursery is so darn cute! I want a girl! hehe

I also wish I was 36 weeks pregnant. I cant take it anymore!! I feel so freaking huge! I feel like a huge ... i dont even know what I look like- its so awful! lol I have almost passed my pre-band weight which is gross. The sad thing is is that I hardly eat and i am still hungry all the time. /ugh Most of my hunger is in the middle of night- i crave jell=o! lol

~Raynie!

Wonderful nursery! Precious!

I hope I lose weight like you did Candice, I have gained so much it is gross!

Raynie- How far along are you now?

how much have you gained? i am 28 weeks and have gained 20 lbs and very concerned about it! i can't seem to stop eating though! the last 3 weeks i am always hungry, i even wake up at 3 am with my tummy growling! anyone else eating themselves into a stupor?!?

hey, ill tell you ladies that I never knew what hunger felt like until I got pregnant lol! All those times before the band and with the band being filled...NO! I get freakin HUNGRY! lol! Its so weird...Im always worried about eating....Ive never been like that, even before the band. Its not that I have specific cravings, I crave random things at random times and I gotta have it, its so weird...Ive gained alot of weight, but I still havent reached my pre-surgery weight...I hope I dont get up that big again.... Im carrying her all out front and high, it looks like I swallowed a freakin basketball or something lol! HEY Im carrying like those skinny girls do! FUNI!

Bex I am around 30- 31 weeks now. I have forever more to go it seems.

I just oredered a maternity bathing suit from ebay. I was so tempted to buy the 3x. It said pre-pregnant size 26/28. I wasnt that size- but I feel that way now lol. Instead I got the 2x. Geez I hope its not too small, or I will die. Did I mention my batman wall murals came in? 1 looks great, we put up over the changing table, the second one looks like crap. I should hahve read the directions better. Its more like a vinyl thing thats sprayed on with adhesive. I told dh, no way are we putting it up. For one= I am freaked out that it will fall down and suffocate the baby, lol, and 2= the red looks like it had been sitting in the sun for a year. yuk. So in the garage it goes. So needless to say I have been spending all night looking at new pictures to hang up. DH says I am nuts. I bought 4 to take place of the mural. DH will flip when he sees the account info tomorrow, but I have to get this ordered! I also bought 2 batman lamps. lol. I am bad. I freaking craving little Debbie snack - banana Twins. I cant find them anywhere. I want one so bad!

Bex- the 27th is almost near- are you ready? You will be in my prayers! Good luck huney!

~Raynie!

Hi Ladies

I Wrote A Post To Ask If How Many Of You Got Unfilled During Preg Or If You Just Left Your Fill In And Ate Small Amt More Often To Supply Pregnancy Needs. Can Someone Give Me Advise On This Issue Because I Want To Get Preg Next Year.

The Nursery Is Very Cute.

Ziahmama

Hi Z- I had one fill then lost 40 pounds with it. i started feeling no restriction- went back to get another one and discovered I was pregnant. So I did not get a new fill. I am glad I didnt- I am able to swallow the horse prenatal pills with no problem.

~Raynie

ps good lucks!

I can not take the prenatals. I cant swallow anything bigger than a pencil eraser. I am maintaing my weight currently. I have to take the Viactiv chew Vitamins I think I need more Calcium right now and I may go get those chews too. I crave MILK constantly. I drink it but I worry about it b/c of all the lactose in it and I am trying to MAINTAIN my weight and not gain any yet. I feel like a could drink a gallon a day. and I of course do not like skim milk I drink 2%! I am trying to focus on yogurt. I will probably get unfilled partially around 14 weeks or so.

WE are trying to think of names! Tell me what you think...

BOY-

Micah James

Andrew James

GIRL

Lydia Marie

Clarissa Marie (Clare)

I really think it is a boy since I dont feel sick. With my daughter I was sick constantly. With my son I felt great. So far I feel great. Other than so tired!

I have gained 40 pounds. I was doing good intil the last 2 months and then it has just piled on. I did that also with my daughter and was not banded. I have outgrown all my maternity clothes but like 2 outfits so i just wear those! One more week!!!!!!!! Come the 27th!

Dezadoo- I got unFiledl at 4 weeks b/c I was really sick. I have 2.2 cc's in my band now! I will get a fill at 6 weeks post baby.

Jill- I crave milk too! That and Water is all I drink. I get up in the middle of the night and drink milk. Isn't it crazy!

I didnt really respond to the fill question because we have talked about it several times on here the last few months...but I got unfilled in my first trimester because I wasnt sick at all but I had REALLY bad restriction. I had almost none before I was pregnant, and then it was just REALLY tight, so I got mine unfilled at about 4 months prego, I waited as long as possible. The doctor told me I had to gain 10lbs in a month or the baby and I may not be as healthy as we needed to be, so I unfilled and OH BOY thats when the cravings set in... I still dont eat like a pig or anything, just eat what Im craving, and stop when I feel even the least bit full. I dropped like 20-25lbs the first month I was pregnant because I had the flu and stress was just eating me alive, I know this sounds bad but that first month I know I went about 3 days without eating, I just drank milk...nothing else would go down and it felt funky in my mouth...I was so stressed out and sick at the same time that I just couldnt eat....to bad that didnt ever happen when I wasnt pregnant....lol

Gawd Jill get an ufil and feed your starving baby! I could not possiable imagine not eating more then a pencil eraser bites. Not even with a fill. :)

Bexley- tick tock.... time is almost here... you restless? How are you feeling dear? I bet your sooo glad its almost over! I wish my baby was popping out on the 27th! /sigh.

i need to get to the gym this week. I saw my ass in the mirror and stood there in shock! lol Hurry up and get here new swimsuit! hehe

~Raynie!

I am so restless! I jsut wishe it would get here. I have had the stomach flu since Saturday so I have been really week. It started with throwing up but now it is just diarhea. I was up every hour last night in the bathroom! i feel so week today. i no I am dehydrated so I am just trying to stay on top of fluids today. When I do eat I need to try to eat some Iron. I have not been able to take my prenatal vitaminin a week b/c Ihave been so sick! Please pray I get better!!!!!

Am I the only one that demanded a chewable prenatal Vitamin? There is no way I was going to even attempt to swallow those horsepills!

Bex- Eww- I had that too! Horrible! I got reallly dehydrated too. Get some Gatorade and down the stuff. We got get the body in shape for the big day. You are having C section right??

Raynie- LOL Believe me I have enough fat on the land to feed sextuplets! Plus the baby is only 4mm long right now, he doesnt eat much! If I start losing before beginning of April I will go get unfilled, but for now as long as I am maintaining I will keep it. I just eat all day long since it takes so long to eat stuff. I had gestational diabetes with both my other children and a fill may keep it better controlled if I end up with it this time. Gaining too much weight too fast would be bad for the baby and me. There are so many complications associated with obesity and pregnancy. I really want to keep it under a tight rein. I have been told my both Dr's the baby will take what it needs. That being said I am really looking forward and hoping in April when I get unfilled that I will be able to eat a sandwhich! LOL I would LOVE to eat even a half of sandwhich with bread. A subway club would really be awesome! (I guess old habits are still with me, lucky I have my band to keep me in line!)