Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in Oct ?

October the 7th for me

I'm having surgery on October 2nd! I've already had my preop class, and go for my preop testing on the 18th.

Now we are getting them rolling in lol. Starting to look like we have of us few going on 6 October.

@@edie091371 do you mind me adding you as well?

@@BayGal you are having surgery the same day I am as well. Where are you having surgery if you don't mind me asking?

@@Laughingmyassoff2015 where are you are having surgery?

I couldn't get my gall bladder sonogram done until the 22nd of September. With my pre-op appointment on the 23rd I was worried because it takes them 3 days to read it and the paperwork said I had to have everything complete and results into the doctor before the pre-op appointment. The first lady that answered the phone said yep that is correct. The second lady I talked to said it would be ok as long as there is nothing on the sonogram. Ugh I hate when you don't know it will take a while to get things scheduled! If I had known I would have scheduled it earlier. I waited because it needs to be done within 30 days. But my doctors office, where they do sonograms don't have tables that can handle 390 pounds! They only go up to 350 pounds. So I had to go to the hospital to get mine. Well after my surgery that won't be a problem any longer :)

How is everyone doing?

@@eubanks2013 where are you having your surgery?

@@SookieLei I think you win the earliest October surgery award :D

@@395Ron I am having mine in Arizona at honor health bariatrics

So on the 6th we have three surgeries going. We have one in Arizona (eubanks2013), Missouri (thinner-me), and Virginia (me). Hmm it would be interesting if someone could figure out where all the October surgeries will be.

I'm having mine on October 12th in NY