Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in Oct ?

@@edie091371 Nervous not so much , obsessive absolutely. Yes I am watching youtube videos nonstop as well. Currently working through all of the Lesstolove videos. I am more worried about NOhT getting dumping from sugar AND fat. Of course after surgery it wouldn't surprise me if I complained about that after surgery. That is awesome that both of you will be having surgery.@@Laughingmyassoff2015 do you mind sharing your blogging. I would be interested for sure. Ok I see you already did cool (laughingmyassoff.squarespace.com) I will be going there after I finish the lesstolove videos. @@kellyrit cool another for 6 October. Where are you having your surgery?

I'm having my surgery in Hamilton New Zealand. I have previously had a lap band, I had so many complications 4 operations to correct it then removed when my stomach completely obstructed. I have no insurance so all my operations except the band removal have been self funded. After my band was removed I got pregnant so packed on the weight big time, my daughter is now 2, really need this done.

@@Jenaenae84 I just finished watching your youtube videos thanks so much for sharing. I have subscribed to your channel. I am so happy you got through all that and are now with us in the October group. I look forward to seeing your progress.

@@kellyrit Wow I think you win the prize for farthest away from most of us lol. Great having you. Join in we are still getting to know each other.

Hi all! I am having my surgery on 10/2 at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago. I am trying to start weaning myself off of my go tos - English muffins, Pasta, rice, coffee, wine, vodka..... I'm realizing how much I really love food, cooking and dining with friends as well so I'm experiencing some anxiety. Does anyone else feel this way? Wanting the surgery, but at the same time saying "oh my God, what am I about to do?" I also can't quite wrap my head around the fact that at this time next year - hell in 6 months, I won't look like I do right at this minute. Anyway, thanks for "listening and good luck to everyone!

22 days and counting. Been watching commercials and thinking I will never eat that much food again. A typical serving, which I would eat more than one of, I will be taking a doggy bag away from. Strange.

Edited by 395Ron

@@kimvox66 wow it is like you are completely in my head. You expressed exactly what I have felt this week. I turned 44 yesterday and have had a week full of eating the wrong things. food is such comfort. I am currently trying to find my "healthy" comfort!

Pre op diet Oct 6 surgery Oct 20.. I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm having those second thoughts now, but I know it's just nerves. Good luck guys

@@kimvox66 I'm scheduled for Oct 7 and I'm in the same boat. Starting to hear more and more horror stories and the nerves are setting in!!!

@@edie091371 I just need to remember that not everyone has the same experience and take comfort in the fact that I've been preparing my body for this!

@laugingmyassoff2015....we are going to do amazing!!! I cannot wait to talk with you, ron,nana and all the rest of our group after the surgery to see how we all are changing!!!