Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Using Syntrax Nectar question

@tjstark I will message you :D

@Alex - I order from Vitamin Shoppe's Web site because our local store doesn't carry all the flavors

@Alex - I order from Vitamin Shoppe's Web site because our local store doesn't carry all the flavors

We will have every Quest flavor plus the three new flavors they're working on releasing. We're also going to have a selection of our own (100+ ) items BariatriPal Protein bars and foods.

We're going to offer Atkins Protein Bars and some other popular brands a month or two after launch.

@@Alex Brecher Amazon -- I have Prime so I get free delivery within two days. Or sometimes at the Vitamin Shoppe (brick and mortar) I will check to see if they have any good sales. I got a 2 lb jug of my favorite flavor (Cappuccino) for $18 that way.

I use Prime a few times per week and have totally gotten spoiled by them! We're planning to offer similar prices and services. We'll most likely offer free 2-3 day shipping.

Where do you get nectar sample box? I haven't seen it

@@Alex Brecher I order mine through AllStarHealth.com and when I order two, I get free shipping and I get them in two days.

@@ajcarl I ordered the sample box directly from http://www.si03.com/EMAIL/nectar_gng_sampler/nectarsampler.html

The site gives an 800 number you call to order the sample package, It was $15 plus 1.99 shipping and they sent 15 samples. It came within a week.

@@Alex Brecher I'll be glad to see you offering products we need in one convenient place as long as you can do it for reasonable prices and shipping cost. I live in a small town so other than Walmart most of my shopping for specialty items are purchased online. Amazon is where I go first to look for something I need...

@@Alex Brecher I order mine through AllStarHealth.com and when I order two, I get free shipping and I get them in two days.

I visited AllStarHealth and they only have 6 flavors, offer $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping (2-7 days) + they're a $1 or so higher than a lot of places per box. We're going to attempt to be the most competitive once we launch , price and shipping wise. Appreciate the feedback and info!

I visited AllStarHealth and they only have 6 flavors, offer $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping (2-7 days) + they're a $1 or so higher than a lot of places per box. We're going to attempt to be the most competitive once we launch , price and shipping wise. Appreciate the feedback and info!

Would love to be able to get everything from BP site, would make it convenient! FYI, allstar offers 17 flavors of nectar and 4 nectar sweets, I buy the 2lb tub. Just have to look for Syntrax in the brands. Also, they don't charge the flat rate shipping if you buy two. Maybe you can offer the same type deal or if you spend XXX number, shipping is free??

I do a full scoop with about 8 oz Water or milk.

Alex - I buy mine at either Amazon or BJ's bariatric pantry.< /p>

I like the chocolate truffle the best. But I also like the caribbean cooler, Crystal Sky and Twisted cherry. The strawberry and vanilla are OK. I have a friend who loves the mint cookie. I liked the Peanut Butter cookie okay too. Hated the oreo.

I mix mine with milk only. 12 oz of skim milk and either a scoop from the big jar or one of the packets if it's the grab and go. I use a shaker cup with the wire ball.

I have a friend who puts the mint cookie in her morning coffee.

I just made up the whole packet at one time and sipped on half odf it one day and half the next day. I got mine from My bariatric pantry at

http://www.mybariatricpantry.com/SYNTRAX_NECTAR_PROTEIN_POWDER_SAMPLES_p/nectar-sample.htm

They have the sample packs at $19.99 for ten. My favorite was the Grapefruit nectar mixed in Crystal Lite Lemonade because it tastes just like Fresca soda without the bubbles.

There are a total of 15 flavors to choose from (Roadside Lemonade, strawberry Kiwi, chocolate Truffle, Double Stuffed Cookie, caribbean cooler, Lemon Tea, Fuzzy Navel, strawberry Mousse, vanilla Bean Torte, Twisted cherry, Apple Ecstasy, Pink Grapefruit, Crystal Sky, Wild Grape, or Cappuccino Latte*)

i love Syntrax Nectar! i use the crystal Sky, fuzzy navel, pink grapefruit, apple ecstasy, and i have tried the carribean cooler but it isn't one of my favorites those are all the ones i mix with about 16 oz of Water in my mixer cup. then i mix with milk - 6-8 oz of 1% - the chocolate truffle, strawberry mousse, vanilla bean torte - i also want to try the mint i have heard it is really good! - i also like to get some plain vanilla greek yogurt and mix a scoop of the chocolate and make a chocolate pudding out of it - it is so good! 1 cup of yogurt and 1 scoop of Protein mix of your choice and it is a yummy treat! and you can divide it up into a couple servings and it is still very high in Protein that way.

I order mine from Amazon sometimes i can find it on Prime sometimes not just depends on what flavors i get - and most of the time i drive to Abilene - an hour drive from where i live here in Texas - to buy mine from the Drug Emporium (a local heath food chain store) they usually have them all in stock. :)