Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Glad you liked it! Like I said, it was a total game-changer for me and goes down so easy. I hope you try sugarfree chocolate or strawberry Syrup for a cold treat, or the diet cocoa mix (not the sugar free, diet has fewer cals/carbs) for a hot treat!

Skim milk..I need the Protein verse the lower protein in almond milk.

I have used the Fairlife skim but it does not seem to keep as well as other skim milks. It has great Protein. Just wish it came in pints or quart size

I have used the Fairlife skim but it does not seem to keep as well as other skim milks. It has great Protein. Just wish it came in pints or quart size

Some places apparently have an 11oz size, but I've never seen it at my local shops. Glad to know it doesn't last well. The expiration date on mine is way off, but I'm about to leave town and won't crack open a new one just in case!

Have always drunk milk and drink nonfat milk all the time now, mostly in Protein shakes and occasionally in Cereal. No food bad. (unless you have allergy or intolerance) In my opinion it's just the imbalance of food groups that is bad. Just staying with the rules....high Protein, low white carbs and sugars, high Fiber, whole veggies, healthy fats (olive oil and avocado, etc.), lots of Water.....

y'all know already

Fairlife milk

This may be a dumb question for someone 6 months out but I'm still not clear on what milk is the best for me to drink. Whole, skim, 2%, coconut, almond? So I just haven't drank any! Help plz.

I rarely drink cow's milk. On the rare occasions I need milk I drink unsweetened almond milk. Milk is low in Protein and high in carbs. I do eat yogurt but prefer yogurt made from fat free milk. With yogurt I get the protein payoff to make it worth while.

If you live in Texas, there's a grocery chain called HEB that has their own high Protein milk with reduced carb/lactose, and it comes in regular and 2%. It's called Mootopia, and it lasts a long time too.

I've been drinking the 2% since I was allowed to have it, and it's awesome.

Milk is low in Protein and high in carbs.

That's why we're preaching Fairlife! It's ultra-filtered to remove sugars and lactose, and it packs 14g of protein and 1/3 of daily Calcium in ONE cup. For me, someone who can be sensitive to higher amounts of lactose, it's a godsend. Almond milk had more carbs and less protein for me. How you manage to find so much success as vegan is AMAZING. It's hard enough as a carnivore trying to cobble a decent diet together!

This may be a dumb question for someone 6 months out but I'm still not clear on what milk is the best for me to drink. Whole, skim, 2%, coconut, almond? So I just haven't drank any! Help plz.

I drank and still drink Skin Plus it has Protein which is good. It is good to mix with the Protein Shake. I an issue with milk so now I can only drink 4 Ozs at any time. Good luck

Milk is low in Protein and high in carbs.

That's why we're preaching Fairlife! It's ultra-filtered to remove sugars and lactose, and it packs 14g of Protein and 1/3 of daily Calcium in ONE cup. For me, someone who can be sensitive to higher amounts of lactose, it's a godsend. Almond milk had more carbs and less protein for me. How you manage to find so much success as vegan is AMAZING. It's hard enough as a carnivore trying to cobble a decent diet together!

Thanks but I'm vegetarian. It makes things easier because I do eat milk based products like yogurt and I also eat eggs. Those 2 items make it relatively easy for me. I hope to go vegan once I get to a normal BMI. I'm currently following a few vegan athletes for when I transition. I also have to eat as unprocessed as possible, because heavily processed foods trigger my allergies.